No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: "Manny cant fight anyone not promoted by Bob"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Floyd can not make on his own what he'll make against Pacquiao.
    exactly. considering floyd is a businessman, he needs this fight more than manny.

Comment

Floyd can not make on his own what he'll make against Pacquiao.
      Well he already made 40 Million against Ortiz(3 mill)

Is projected at 45+ million against Cotto(8 mill and reportedly a smally ppv %)

Hes gonna make roughly that just based on Mannys guarantee being as high as 40 million.

Its not even a guarantee they surpass the record of 52 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        exactly. considering floyd is a businessman, he needs this fight more than manny.

Floyd needs it more than Manny ?

Yet he makes more a fight than Manny?

Good logic kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          If you do, ok. I'm not assuming anything.

Brick pac accepted the smaller purse so long as he knew the cutoff for OST. He accpeted 50/50 for full OST with no cutoff. You gotta point this out.

Pac/jmm 1 wasn't ppv. thats why I said average of 2 and 3.

As I said the subjective variable I find interesting is Bob's willingness to take 50% or less. This makes me think he knows its more than his fighter is worth.

just in one post and you already contradicted yourself...that's ******. floyd and pac will not start talking about purse if there's still a problem with the testing. the world will end tomorrow but floyd will not agree to testing with cutoff.

Comment

I personally don't believe 50/50 was ever "agreed to". I mean NO ONE was expecting the split to be an issue until Floyd suddenly made it one and then the sheep starting baaaaing
            Manny brought up purse split 1st when he said "no more issues with testing". Just wanted to clarify.

Comment

• I admit, Floyd is a genius.

He spent so much time ducking the elite prime fighters, only to use Arum as a scape goat.

Arum is a POS, but he isn't the reason Floyd ducked Margarito, Stevie Johnston, Williams, Prime Cotto, Pacquiao and a host of other fighters.

Comment

I personally don't believe 50/50 was ever "agreed to". I mean NO ONE was expecting the split to be an issue until Floyd suddenly made it one and then the sheep starting baaaaing
                There's no religion involved in this so your belief doesn't change facts. And the facts are, there was a 50-50 split deal on the table from December 2009 until a long time later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                  Manny tastes so good!
                  Sigh. Some things never change.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    Floyd needs it more than Manny ?

Yet he makes more a fight than Manny?

Good logic kid
                    businessman floyd would have made more money fighting pac instead of cotto, don't you agree? keep fooling yourself, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                      I admit, Floyd is a genius.

He spent so much time ducking the elite prime fighters, only to use Arum as a scape goat.

Arum is a POS, but he isn't the reason Floyd ducked Margarito, Stevie Johnston, Williams, Prime Cotto, Pacquiao and a host of other fighters.
                      You don't even believe what you just type bro. C'mon.

Comment

Working...
                      X