Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Miguel Cotto a LEGITIMATE Hall of Famer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    who did he beat to get those titles? i mean for awhile there (before beating yuri foreman) cotto had yet to defeat a sitting champion and it took a one legged light hitting rabbi for cotto to do it.

Just because other unworthy fighters got in doesnt mean we let everybody else that's not worthy in.
    So just because they didn't have the belt at the time, makes it less of a win. Belts mean **** in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
      If stallone is in, cotto is in.
      True & sad... Stallone is a fake boxer and he's in... shame.

Comment

I think he's boarderline. I personally wouldn't vote for him.

There are many that aren't yet to be inducted who are more deserving.

I actually think his performance against Mayweather helps his case.

I think he'll get in though. By today's standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          So just because they didn't have the belt at the time, makes it less of a win. Belts mean **** in this sport.
          the fact that there is excessive proliferation of belts even more than one in one division IN ONE ORGANIZATION and it took cotto that long to beat A SITTING BELT HOLDER does not look well for miguel.

agree, belts mean **** in this sport, so lets just look at who he beat.

name me a legit HOFer that cotto beat that were in their prime?

Comment

who did he beat to get those titles? i mean for awhile there (before beating yuri foreman) cotto had yet to defeat a sitting champion and it took a one legged light hitting rabbi for cotto to do it.

Just because other unworthy fighters got in doesnt mean we let everybody else that's not worthy in.
            I think he is deserving.....more is considered than just your resume... great Following, one of the biggest names of his era, very good fighter, i dont have a problem with him getting in....if he you think he doesnt get in....who in this era deserves to make it?

Comment

Sylvester Stallone is not in the HOF for being a fighter.

He's in the same part of the HOF Larry Merchant is in.

Please, stop comparing fighters getting in to him getting in.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

i should have done this thread in the history section. all the boricuas will vote yes and all the f mos will vote for yes and all the tards will vote no.

clearly right now cotto is not legit but he could get in.

Comment

AGree with this irondan. He definitely is borderline.

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
                    If stallone is in, cotto is in.
                    Sylvester Stallone is not in the HOF for being a fighter.

He's in the same part of the HOF Larry Merchant is in.

Please, stop comparing fighters getting in to him getting in.
                    thank you. only a moron would make that analysis.

Comment

i should have done this thread in the history section. all the boricuas will vote yes and all the f mos will vote for yes and all the tards will vote no.

clearly right now cotto is not legit but he could get in.
                      Yet, 3 out of 4 voters are voting, yes. Surely, there isn't that many "*****s or boricuas" on this site. Who did Cotto beat, how about Shane Mosley. Wait, save your bull****, I see it now, "he wasn't in his prime". If you're gonna nitpick, no one is worthy.

My question is why would you ask a question if you already knew you were going to come in and try to bash Cotto? It's not even worth the debate, if you're obviously coming with an agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X