Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Miguel Cotto a LEGITIMATE Hall of Famer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Miguel Cotto a LEGITIMATE Hall of Famer?

If he were to retire right now, is he a bona fide true legit Hall of FAmer worthy to be in the IBHOF?

What are his top 3 wins? Mosley, Judah, Torres or Malignaggi?

Losses to Pacquiao, Mayweather and Margarito.

3 division champion.

37-3.

Does he get in?

Vote and Discuss...
    Yes
    73.03%
    No
    13.48%
    On his way
    8.99%
    Maybe
    4.49%
    Last edited by The Tase; 05-12-2012, 02:06 PM.

Hell no.Anyone can face the best,the one thing that makes you a hall of famer should be to beat the best.

Comment

what are cotto's best wins? What are his top 3 wins?

I have mosley, judah, and i cant make up what is his top 3. Is it yuri foreman? quintana? margarito rematch? torres fight? paulie?

what do you guys say?

Comment

If stallone is in, cotto is in.

Comment

He should get in....won titles at 3 weights, Imo the really legit ones were at 147 and 154...There are guys in their who has done less, maybe not first ballet but he had the skill, the heart, and fought the best of his era...he beat 11 former , future, current champions....only has three loses

Alot more than Aaron Pryor, Barry Mcguigan, Graziano and others.....dude was the 3rd biggest draw of his era, one of the best p4p as well

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            what are cotto's best wins? What are his top 3 wins?

I have mosley, judah, and i cant make up what is his top 3. Is it yuri foreman? quintana? margarito rematch? torres fight? paulie?

what do you guys say?
            Mosley, Margarito, and Judah

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Mosley, Margarito, and Judah
              he beat mosley

Comment

There's no debate about it. Once his name hits the list he'll be voted in. I have no doubt about that.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  He should get in....won titles at 3 weights, Imo the really legit ones were at 147 and 154...There are guys in their who has done less, maybe not first ballet but he had the skill, the heart, and fought the best of his era...he beat 11 former , future, current champions....only has three loses

Alot more than Aaron Pryor, Barry Mcguigan, Graziano and others.....dude was the 3rd biggest draw of his era, one of the best p4p as well
                  who did he beat to get those titles? i mean for awhile there (before beating yuri foreman) cotto had yet to defeat a sitting champion and it took a one legged light hitting rabbi for cotto to do it.

Just because other unworthy fighters got in doesnt mean we let everybody else that's not worthy in.

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
                    Hell no.Anyone can face the best,the one thing that makes you a hall of famer should be to beat the best.
                    Have you seen some of the guys in the hall? Cotto is without a doubt going in.

Comment

Working...
                    X