Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's amazing how, nearly three years later, Team Pacquiao wants the same deal they spent a year+ turning down.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinny2006 View Post
      This little street hoodlum thinks he knows business, knowing he can't spell business. Pac is the superstar, making endorsements, running a country on the side. Knowbody wants Mayweathers jailbird ass promoting their company name. Floyd better be glad that people come to see the cherry picked opponent try to beat his ass and that he promotes himself, hanging on to that fake ass record.
      I lol'd.......other than that I agree with everything you said.

Thanks, cousin Vinny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamaru View Post
        After Manny's last fight, his camp and Bob came out with excuse after excuse not to fight Floyd. After Manny made the mistake of saying he would take less in a fight against Floyd, Mayweather jumped at the opportunity. Now Pac is going back on his word and Floyd is like "WTF". It isn't hard to understand.
        There's a BIG difference between taking "less" money, and being given a flat rate purse with ZERO % of the PPV earnings in the biggest $$ making PPV in boxing history....

Comment

• Neither guy wants the fight. It's quite obvious now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
            You can worry about his #'s all you want, nobody's saying he isn't gonna make money NOT fighting Pac. But saying Pac gets ZERO shares of PPV to probably the richest fight in boxing history is JUST LIKE saying THE FIGHT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. You can try to justify #'s all you want, but the fans don't really care, they want to see them ****ng fight. Floyd is just more willing to make it by working twice as hard in multiple fights to get it then to fight Manny in ONE fight, AND THAT IS SAYING A WHOLE LOT from a man who calls himself "Money". I'm saying he is making ZERO dollars out of a triple digit million dollar fight for ONE fight, but you're talking about all this money he can make NOT fighting Manny. I think we all are smart enough to know what Floyd is doing... it didn't really need to be spelled out. I didn't want to get in to it because some people get ultra sensitive when you even mention Floyd's name - but the bottom line is Floyd MONEY Mayweather's pride is what is at stake here... and he can't face the "what if's" in the scenario against fighting Manny Pacquiao. Floyd would rather smash Manny's PPV #'s then smash Manny himself. We all get that though, so what don't we know about Floyd??
            This post wasn't up during my last response so hopefully I don't double post. Anyway, your point isn't really a point. Mayweather, like 50 cent like to read about the "Art of War" which goes over mind-games among other things. Floyd is saying one thing, but he knows it is BS. He just wants to avoid a 50/50 split. If I didn't have to break things down for you, then you would not be saying the fight will never happen. Cotto, Canelo, and Ortiz II are three big fights for Mayweather. They will all give him a big pay-day and PPV numbers. After Pac fights Bradly the only other real PPV impressive fight he would have is Marquez...again....which he honestly does not want to risk. If he is willing to go up to 154, there is also Cotto, but I doubt he would want to fight Cotto at 154.

What does that mean?

Pac's PPV numbers need Floyd more than Mayweather's need Manny's. Why does that matter? Well, according to Freddie Roach in 2011, Manny is broke. He needs as many big money fights as possible. When it kicks in that Floyd will get along just fine financially without Pac, Manny will eventually have to give in to some of Floyd's demands. Floyd will be holding the chips and go for a 60/40 or 55/45 split. The fight will happen, just not at 50/50.

Comment

• pac changed his stand for the better while floyd went the opposite direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                I don't care what your argument was with someone else. You refused to verify or even believe that Mayweather ever agreed to a 50-50 split. I served your dumbass with FACTS.

Man, you still holding on to the fact that I owned you yesterday? Get over it! Today is a new day. So go make another ignorant claim for other people to own you on LOL
                he didn't agree to **** because he never signed the contract... and never will. now let that sink in

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                  There's a BIG difference between taking "less" money, and being given a flat rate purse with ZERO % of the PPV earnings in the biggest $$ making PPV in boxing history....
                  Then it looks like Bob should start getting to work, doesn't it? Wasn't Bob the one who didn't want to give Floyd a guarantee first? But wait, how soon do we all forget that. At least Floyd made an offer while Bob literally offered Mayweather a $0 guarantee & told him to go find someone who would back him, or did you forget that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamaru View Post
                    This post wasn't up during my last response so hopefully I don't double post. Anyway, your point isn't really a point. Mayweather, like 50 cent like to read about the "Art of War" which goes over mind-games among other things. Floyd is saying one thing, but he knows it is BS. He just wants to avoid a 50/50 split. If I didn't have to break things down for you, then you would not be saying the fight will never happen. Cotto, Canelo, and Ortiz II are three big fights for Mayweather. They will all give him a big pay-day and PPV numbers. After Pac fights Bradly the only other real PPV impressive fight he would have is Marquez...again....which he honestly does not want to risk. If he is willing to go up to 154, there is also Cotto, but I doubt he would want to fight Cotto at 154.

What does that mean?

Pac's PPV numbers need Floyd more than Mayweather's need Manny's. Why does that matter? Well, according to Freddie Roach in 2011, Manny is broke. He needs as many big money fights as possible. When it kicks in that Floyd will get along just fine financially without Pac, Manny will eventually have to give in to some of Floyd's demands. Floyd will be holding the chips and go for a 60/40 or 55/45 split. The fight will happen, just not at 50/50.

What do we make of Floyd saying Pacquiao is an easy nights work?

And Pacquiao saying Mayweather will be a tough fight?

I wonder what Sun Tzu would say about those two statements

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      What do we make of Floyd saying Pacquiao is an easy nights work?

And Pacquiao saying Mayweather will be a tough fight?

I wonder what Sun Tzu would say about those two statements
                      Floyd talks one way and trains another way. C'mon, everyone should know that.

Comment

Working...
                      X