Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    and if Mayweather NEVER intended on fighting Pac, he wouldn't have gone to the table and wasted his time. Think Margarito vs Mayweather.
    It really can't get much easier to explain than this^^^

Comment

and if Mayweather NEVER intended on fighting Pac, he wouldn't have gone to the table and wasted his time. Think Margarito vs Mayweather.
      Another prime example who can't under simply things.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        When did Mayweather state he'd take all ppv revenue... Notice, I'm asking when did it come from the horses mouth?

The guy said Mayweather want all of the ppv revenue... but the guy also said he agreed to random drug testing for two years until he got exposed on the issue before the Mosley fight.
        Floyd didn't have to. Simple math tells you that if Floyd pays Pac $40 million (20 up front and 20 after) Mayweather gets the rest, which includes the PPV, gate etc... all Pac would get is a flat rate of $40 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Another prime example who can't under simply things.

again, if Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac, he wouldn't have went to table.

Think Margarito vs Mayweather..

Comment

• its very clear by now even if pac agreed to the insult of an offer , since pac is the star not mayweather, lets say he agreed Mayweather would come up with yet another excuse, anytime this fight gets close, Mayweather throws in his excuse that will prevent this fight from happening, Pac isnt afraid of mayweather but Mayweather is definitley afraid of Pac very afraid, Fawking Petrified, its clear as day Pac gives this coward nightmares!!!!Its very Psychological, But Mayweather knows his style is no good against southpawsdsomebody with a sharp left hand will eventually beat him, cotto,Pac, or maybe Canelo, Castillo and even judah to a certain extent and Certainly delahoya proved that shoulder roll defense doesnt work against a southpaw.Delahoya was a converted southpaw, His left hand kept tagging Gayweather over and over in the first half of the fight, On the surface its looks like Mayweather could easily beat Pac but once you factor in the styles and the times mayweather has lost like castillo and delahoya(gift decisions), and you factor in the guys whomve landed great shots on Mayweather its clear as day Dudes with sharp left hands bother the shiaat out of the guy, Mayweather would eventually get hit very solid and flush against Pac, Mayweather wont figure pac out the way JMm did,it takes science and Balls to do that, Gayayweather doesnt have balls to take that risk plain and simple.....
            Last edited by boxingfan76; 04-22-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

again, if Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac, he wouldn't have went to table.

Think Margarito vs Mayweather..
              Don't worry it not your fault, it is like me trying to explain evolution to an dalmatian, try as I must I just won't get through to it.

It is clear it is beyond your comprehension, sorry I wasted your time and mine.

Comment

• Don't people get that this is Floyd's way of ensuring the fight will NEVER happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                  its very clear by now even if pac agreed to the insult of an offer , since pac is the star not mayweather, lets say he agreed Mayweather would come up with yet another excuse, anytime this fight gets close, Mayweather throws in his excuse that will prevent this fight from happening, Pac isnt afraid of mayweather but Mayweather is definitley afraid of Pac very afraid, Fawking Petrified, its clear as day Pac gives this coward nightmares!!!!Its very Psychological, But Mayweather knows his style is no good against southpasd somebody withna sharp left hand will eventually beat him, cotto,Pac, or maybe Canelo, Castillo and evn judah to a certain extent and Certainly delahoya proved that shoulder roll defense doesnt work against a southpaw.
                  hell will break loose with pbf if pac suddenly accepts everything pbf demands. he'll most likely retire for good.

so obvious pbf will never run out of excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by breakyourface View Post
                    Don't people get that this is Floyd's way of ensuring the fight will NEVER happen?
                    Those of use with an IQ over 70 do.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      Mayweather has bigger fish to fry. They've been going their separate ways for awhile now and Floyd is fighting the big boys while Pac is bringing up the lightweights and junior welters
                      if i don't recall that big boy Floyd is facing was already destroyed by Pacq. and will always get destroyed by Pacq! NUFF SAID

Comment

Working...
                      X