Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson You Cant Be a Boxing Fan & Not Like Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay we understand arum paid you and suga shane off but come on man! Im not a fan of pac man and i have followed the sport since i was 5 years old. Pac is a warrior and a great athlete his boxing skills and boxing ring iq dont impress me tho!

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      Okay we understand arum paid you and suga shane off but come on man! Im not a fan of pac man and i have followed the sport since i was 5 years old. Pac is a warrior and a great athlete his boxing skills and boxing ring iq dont impress me tho!
      You don't become successful in this sport without the skills.

Except for the latest fight with Marquez, since the Diaz fight, he had won pretty well every round, that's around 70 rounds in a row. Even Mayweather can't claim that.

Comment

I'm a boxing fan and I don't like Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
          You don't become successful in this sport without the skills.

Except for the latest fight with Marquez, since the Diaz fight, he had won pretty well every round, that's around 70 rounds in a row. Even Mayweather can't claim that.
          he has skills, they just dont impress me, of course he has skills i dont disagree that hes a beast... his style is just not one im too high on!

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            Naz is right but you can also hate him for spitting in the face of boxing with "championship" fights when he fought Margarito at 150 for a junior middleweight belt, fighting Mosley after Mosley was thrashed by Floyd and had a draw against Sergio Mora of all people, and then telling Marquez to come up and weight and being schooled by Marquez.

I used to love Pac and he used to be my favorite fighter, but then he began fighting fights that highly exaggerated his greatness rather than proving it.
            For one thing, pac may have some influence- maybe 10 % - on choosing his next oppenents, but arum has most of it- probably 90 percent- so you really cant blame pac. margarito and mosely- pac not only dominated them - he shut them out. as far as marquez pac 3- they came in at the same weight as their previous two outings - i expected to see the same fight again which i did. marquez schooled pac? watch the fight again f@ggot- it was a draw at best - marquez couldve won by a round or 2 if he didnt quit at the end of the fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
              this are americans you are talking to, they have no idea of what you said, thy play football with a fckn helmet
              You wanna clown? No problem just learn how to spell first. Your making Mexican's look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
                stfu dude

paquiao is the epitome of boxing. he has knockout power, blazing handspeed, throws ****load of punches, he's one of the top p4p, the guy is just exciting to watch.

yeah, pac is not the best technician, he's not the best defensive fighter, but he does have talents that you can't deny.

if your'e a boxing fan, you'll find pacquiao exciting to watch. he may not be your favorite fighter, but he is damn well crowd pleasing.

believe it or not, YOUR opinion isn't shared by the entire boxing community...i'm a HUGE pacquiao fan but i've known fans MUCH older and more knowledgeable than me that prefer a different style...

it doesn't make them less of a fan

dont get mad...i'm just sharing some views from people, like myself, who dont think my opinion is the only correct one

Comment

What a nut huger!!

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    So you don't enjoy watching him fight? because I think that's what NR was really getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      You wanna clown? No problem just learn how to spell first. Your making Mexican's look stupid.
                      You're

Comment

Working...
                      X