No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson You Cant Be a Boxing Fan & Not Like Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    Starting from Cotto-present, haven't liked Pacquiao. Though I liked that he fought Clottey.
    Even the Cotto fight irked me. FIRST Pac ducks the real welterweight champion Mosley, after saying he'd fight him at a catchweight. THEN Mosley accepted it, and Team Pac ran for the hills and took on Cotto instead who was basically cornered into that catchweight fight.

All while tricking the fans into thinking he was doing something spectacula with his "jumping weight classes" bs

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      disagree with Richardson the same way i disagree with anyone that says 'you're not a boxing fan if you dont like so and so'

people like different things from the sport...you dont have to like everything
      stfu dude

paquiao is the epitome of boxing. he has knockout power, blazing handspeed, throws ****load of punches, he's one of the top p4p, the guy is just exciting to watch.

yeah, pac is not the best technician, he's not the best defensive fighter, but he does have talents that you can't deny.

if your'e a boxing fan, you'll find pacquiao exciting to watch. he may not be your favorite fighter, but he is damn well crowd pleasing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Watching Pacquiao is like watching Brazil in football, you can hate them when they beat your team but as a fan of the sport you have to stop and admire the unorthodox magic they create.
        this are americans you are talking to, they have no idea of what you said, thy play football with a fckn helmet

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Well I finally found something to disagree with bother Nas on.
          Come on man....let's be real, Pacquiao has been carrying boxing for a few years now. If you don't like his style, at least you've got to respect his accomplishments and what he's done for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Even the Cotto fight irked me. FIRST Pac ducks the real welterweight champion Mosley, after saying he'd fight him at a catchweight. THEN Mosley accepted it, and Team Pac ran for the hills and took on Cotto instead who was basically cornered into that catchweight fight.

All while tricking the fans into thinking he was doing something spectacula with his "jumping weight classes" bs
            look buddy, cotto beat mosley. if pacquiao fought mosley, you'd say 'he ducked cotto'

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Seems senseless to keep harping on this when Roach had been everywhere calling out Mayweather, the best fighter in the world, for Pacman.

All Floyd has to do is fight Pacquiao. But where is he? He's terrified of the guy who ducked Mosley? Doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
                Can dudes stop posting every ****ing Elie video, we don't care!
                81 posts in two years and this is one of them LMAO
                Someone missed their prescribed dosage

Comment

Naz is right but you can also hate him for spitting in the face of boxing with "championship" fights when he fought Margarito at 150 for a junior middleweight belt, fighting Mosley after Mosley was thrashed by Floyd and had a draw against Sergio Mora of all people, and then telling Marquez to come up and weight and being schooled by Marquez.

I used to love Pac and he used to be my favorite fighter, but then he began fighting fights that highly exaggerated his greatness rather than proving it.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                    look buddy, cotto beat mosley. if pacquiao fought mosley, you'd say 'he ducked cotto'
                    Why would I say he ducked Cotto? Mosley was the more dangerous fight and hadn't just been KTFO like Cotto had.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Once again Nazim is 100% right. Pac isn't just a "fighter", but he is a "true fighter" meaning he is a warrior and ain't no b*tch

only dudes with red k hate Pac and thats probably just cuz he destroyed their favorite fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X