Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these Heavyweight Champs got the LEAST gift decisions in their careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titanium View Post
    Wepner ko4 Mormeck
    That perfectly sums up the ignorance on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
      I don't know of any gift decisions awarded to the Klits, but I haven't seen Marciano LaStarza...........
      Becuase there have been NONE. NOT one.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        Lewis vs. Holyfield II is a "gift" candidate.
        lol!!!!! lewis won but it wasn't a dominant performance like the draw...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          I know exactly what it was about, he was beating up on mostly no hopers that were not ready for a world class challenge.

For the record, Vitali has beaten Ring top 10 ranked fighters 6 out of his 9 fights since coming back including the #2 guy twice (Peter and Adamek) and a Gold medalist. I think he's making due with what the division offers.
          Sorry bro but you have no clue what you're talking about if you want to condemn Louis' comp and be an apologist for Vitaly's. Just remember, Louis beat the best guy in the division, has more defenses than any other fighter and fought more #1 rated contenders than anyone besides Ali, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Ali, Johnson, and Louis have the best HW resume's of all-time, for their respective era's, and it's hardly debatable.
            Johnson's resume consists of ducking top flight fighters and midget bashing.

Comment

Ok, even so that doesn't change the fact that the Klitschko's get bashed for beating up on older guys like Mormeck who were world champions and won several title fights when Ali, Holmes and Louis get praised for beating 'never was' Wepners with a dozen losses or guys with ten fights total, etc.
              Wlad deserved ZERO credit for beatin Mormeck. NONE.

At least the guys Ali Holmes and Lewis fought were actually heavyweights, rather than blown up, past it cruiserweights with glass chins.

Comment

My motives have nothing to do with race.
                Some of my favorite fighters are black and American.
                Translation: I ain't wasist, I got a token black friend :jerk0ff9:

Joe Louis and Foreman are some of my favorite fighters.
                Yeah, that's why you make it a point of denigrating them when comparing them to your pigmentally "correct" heroes :rolleyes9:

Give it up dude. Everybody here knows what you're all about. It's so transparent it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. It's about time you took your act over to Ch@ste Football and be done with it :hand9:

Poet

Comment

Becuase there have been NONE. NOT one.
                  they win decisively,...

...but they also lose decisively

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                    thats simply not true. Watch Winky Wright vs Hopkins and you see this could easily have been a draw or a Wright win.
                    furthermore Hopkins was totally inactive against Calzaghe and Jermain Taylor so I dont really see how you can have him winning those fights.
                    disagree 100% but respect and not going to argue with your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      disagree 100% but respect and not going to argue with your opinion.
                      Wow what a sniveling way to disagree on a website

To the ts, even the "no hopers" of yesteryear were challenging by today's heavyweight standards. Wepner for instance was tough as nails it was him that inspired Stallone to write Rocky for his gutsy performance against a fading Ali. HW these days are a joke. Haye? Gtfo he doesn't want to get hit even once In all his spoiler style anti fan HW fights. And he is considered top competition for the Klitshkos. No gifts? HW division is the weakest its been in boxing history. With the kbros as the only good fighters so no wonder

Comment

Working...
                      X