Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these Heavyweight Champs got the LEAST gift decisions in their careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for the Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      Wlad deserved ZERO credit for beatin Mormeck. NONE.

At least the guys Ali Holmes and Lewis fought were actually heavyweights, rather than blown up, past it cruiserweights with glass chins.
      I agree that he didn't deserve credit for that win but he blew him away like he should have. The point was that he landed 3 punches on Wlad and went like 2.4 rounds with him before getting grossly knocked out whereas at this age Ali was done and getting his a55 kicked by Spinx who had all of 7 fights and Louis was getting his brains bashed in by a 184lb Marciano.

I know Mormeck wasn't **** but he was better than the guys I mentioned like Wepner who Ali was facing in their later reigns. Hell, Louis fought a guy who was 3-3 in his title reign. Would Wlad get ridiculed at all for a fight like that now? Yea, think about that.

Can you honestly picture Wepner lasting 15 rds with Wladimir? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
        they win decisively,...

...but they also lose decisively

Yea, you must be talking about the Wlad-Sanders fight alone because that's the single Klitschko loss between the two that wasn't caused by fatigue or injury.

Oh and with like a 95% win ratio between them and 30+ title fight wins, your post is actually quite flattering.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Translation: I ain't wasist, I got a token black friend :jerk0ff9:

Yeah, that's why you make it a point of denigrating them when comparing them to your pigmentally "correct" heroes :rolleyes9:

Give it up dude. Everybody here knows what you're all about. It's so transparent it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. It's about time you took your act over to Ch@ste Football and be done with it :hand9:

Poet
          That's about as strong of an argument that I would have against you stating that you are a queer because you happen to like David Bowie. Try again clown.

Aren't you like old and supposed to be smart? Or at least think you are smart?

-taking yourself way too serious

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Please stop with your "bum of the month club" nonsense, you know nothing about it. You didn't know the phrase was coined by a journalist because Louis was destroying them so easily. You didn't know the "bum of the month club" consisted of 6 fighters fought in 6 months, 3 of them ranked in the top 10. Out of Vitaly's last 6 fights (in a 3 year period) he has fought only two fighters who were currently ranked in the top 10 by "The Ring" if Im not mistaken. His last 3 opponents had a COMBINED 40 fights at heavyweight. Come on now, who is really fighting the bums?
            Adamek's record is 45-2 or 15-1 if you exclude his LHW fights. Doesn't make sense to exclude his CW fights since that weight division didn't exist in Louis's time.

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            Wlad deserved ZERO credit for beatin Mormeck. NONE.

At least the guys Ali Holmes and Lewis fought were actually heavyweights, rather than blown up, past it cruiserweights with glass chins.
            Lewis or Louis? If it's the latter then I suggest you look over the fighting weights of his opponents and see what happens when you exclude everyone he fought who came in under 200lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
              Adamek's record is 45-2 or 15-1 if you exclude his LHW fights. Doesn't make sense to exclude his CW fights since that weight division didn't exist in Louis's time.

I got 13 fight between cruiser and heavy leading into the Vitaly fight. Thats still only a total of 47 fights for these 3 fighters. Thats an average of 15.2 fights per fighter. All Im saying is these guys are just very inexperienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                Yea, you must be talking about the Wlad-Sanders fight alone because that's the single Klitschko loss between the two that wasn't caused by fatigue or injury.
                Yeah, we got to dismiss those other fights because we all know fatigue and injuries are not part of boxing. Guess we better change that Solis fight to a NC.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Yeah, we got to dismiss those other fights because we all know fatigue and injuries are not part of boxing. Guess we better change that Solis fight to a NC.
                  I'm not saying dismiss the losses, but it needs to be noted that the Sanders loss was the only one that was as cut and dry as most of the Klitschko wins. A loss by the rules is still a loss, but everything has to be taken into consideration. You don't see everyone writing off Marquez because Manny beat him twice. There's a reason for that.

Wlad had the Purity fight all but won and ran out of gas and the same happened in the Brewster fight. It was obvious. The only fight he lost where there was nothing strange going on was Sanders where he got caught cold underestimating the sniper.

Vitali, we all know his only two losses were controversial. Legitimate but nonetheless, controversial considering how he was winning both fights before injury.

The guy I was writing to seemed like he was trying to say the Klitschko losses were all just as cut and dry as their wins, which clearly is far from the truth. You know it and I know it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Why do you waste so much time being a hater of one or two fighters?
                      Did their sucess hurt your feelings that bad?
                      I just don't have enough time to make cute little
                      meaningless garbage like that.

P.S. Vitali has never been knocked out. You may want to edit your garbage that you wasted part of your life making.
                      Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 04-16-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X