Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Erik Morales Had His Turn, This is My Time to Shine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    100 million points says that if Garcia beat Morales, you will see a lot of boricua hyping him as the next great puertorican and hyping a PR victory over Mexico.
    Yea they gonna need him and the victory cause with Cotto on his way down and Juanma's career in jeopardy they have no one notable out there.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Yea they gonna need him and the victory cause with Cotto on his way down and Juanma's career in jeopardy they have no one notable out there.
      they'll rally behind Dulorme

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
        don't understand?
        What you dont understand? He is puertorrican and if he become a champion guys are going to jump on the bandwagon like crazy. We dont follow him like we do Dulorme. Al buen entendedor, pocas palabras bastan.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Even after Cotto loss, he will come back and win another title at 154. He will get a shot at the WBO champ or K9. Also, we have up and coming good prospects to follow like Dulorme, Del Valle, Pedraza, Arroyo twins, Bomba Gonzalez and I still have faith in Luis Cruz.

If Danny Garcia goes with a PR flag to the ring against Morales, and win, he will get a lot of love and new nuthuggers.

Comment

con boricuas como tu no necesitamos enemigos

Comment

Garcia puerto rican? Let me be clear to all the PR haters talking ****... He is american, he may have parents from PR but no one here gives a **** about him in fact hes never EVER mentioned... Im a boxing fan, i box myself and i know all the prospects in here and ive never HEARD of him.... Danny Garcia is nowhere to be mention in Puerto Rico... I guess hes like a Kermit Cointron, WHO GIVES A ****?

Comment

con boricuas como tu no necesitamos enemigos
              .....nada de lo que dijo es mentira. Nomas que no es un "mamabicho" ..

Comment

Originally posted by snook View Post
                Garcia puerto rican? Let me be clear to all the PR haters talking ****... He is american, he may have parents from PR but no one here gives a **** about him in fact hes never EVER mentioned... Im a boxing fan, i box myself and i know all the prospects in here and ive never HEARD of him.... Danny Garcia is nowhere to be mention in Puerto Rico... I guess hes like a Kermit Cointron, WHO GIVES A ****?
                my friend you went to school ?is the same thing Puerto Rican are Americans

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  they'll rally behind Dulorme
                  Good point, forgot about him.

@jtcs1981 but you don't hear about those guys like you hear Dulorme and Garcia unless you're puerto rican I guess. At least I don't.

And the above poster has a good point as well, he was only born to puerto rican parents. But with a spanish name and puerto rican parents could be a good enough excuse for PRs to jump the wagon.

Comment

my friend you went to school ?is the same thing Puerto Rican are Americans
                    You guys are just being smartasses. I think we all know what someone means when they say "a puerto rican born in the states."

Comment

warrrrrrrrrrrrrr Dany

Comment

Working...
                      X