Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Erik Morales Had His Turn, This is My Time to Shine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to tell you I speak with Danny before great guy ,great person

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      I dont remember Tim Bradley loosing that title. WBC makes a mex vs mex for vacant title and it is legit. WBO do it and the story is different. To each their own.
      do you remember bradley saying he wasn't going to defend it anymore after not fighting for over 10 months from the time he won that title?? he said he wasn't planning of defending the title so if thats how it was whats are they to do?..it doesn't matter if wbo doesn't strip fighters and make it a pr vs pr,the thing is they are just as crooked as wbc,wba or ibf,in different ways but at the end of things it's the same.

let's just see this good fight,which won't really surprise me if this guy gomez or whatever his name is wins,after all he's younger and faster

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        do you remember bradley saying he wasn't going to defend it anymore after not fighting for over 10 months from the time he won that title?? he said he wasn't planning of defending the title so if thats how it was whats are they to do?..it doesn't matter if wbo doesn't strip fighters and make it a pr vs pr,the thing is they are just as crooked as wbc,wba or ibf,in different ways but at the end of things it's the same.

let's just see this good fight,which won't really surprise me if this guy gomez or whatever his name is wins,after all he's younger and faster
        They didnt give Bradley a chance. You read it all the time, the way WBC works in favor of mexican fighters. So please, lets not make this something about PR and Mex. I hate that *****. I was pointing out that Morales belt wasnt legit and that WBC made it a fight between mexicans to increase their number of champions and to leave it in-house. Thanks.

On the fight, I see Morales winning this fight. Morales is too smart and in his recent fights he was counted out and he prevailed. I see the veteran taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          No....1 was an interim title

Morales is the first legit 4 Division Champion
          Morales is my boy but he's a paper champion, the WBC pretty much gave him his title. He did beat Diaz at 135 and got robbed so he should be a 4 div champ even without that joke of a title fight against Cano.

Comment

100 million points says that if Garcia beat Morales, you will see a lot of boricua hyping him as the next great puertorican and hyping a PR victory over Mexico.
            Much respect for you jtcs! You call it like it is! Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
              I forgot to tell you I speak with Danny before great guy ,great person
              I think Danny has a great chance, but you're just getting annoying...so, 5 milly on Morales. Put your money where your mouth is cabron.

5 mill on Morales. You in?

Comment

100 million points says that if Garcia beat Morales, you will see a lot of boricua hyping him as the next great puertorican and hyping a PR victory over Mexico.
                Kinda like the Mexicans did when Segura beat Calderon?
                Get the phak outta hea and turn in ur card..

Comment

They didnt give Bradley a chance. You read it all the time, the way WBC works in favor of mexican fighters. So please, lets not make this something about PR and Mex. I hate that *****. I was pointing out that Morales belt wasnt legit and that WBC made it a fight between mexicans to increase their number of champions and to leave it in-house. Thanks.

On the fight, I see Morales winning this fight. Morales is too smart and in his recent fights he was counted out and he prevailed. I see the veteran taking it.
                  didn't give him a chance? you mean bradley didn't have a fight scheduled,who was morales to fight? humberto soto had just fought,that number ranked guy had a fight already scheduled,robert guerrero was a lightweight,lucas matthysse was just coming off a loss too,so who's left? anyways i think you have your own opinion,mine is no matter what,all organizations are corrupt in some way,dfferent ways but at end of day they are all corrupt..lets just enjoy this fight which i think will be a good one,morales will give it his all but at end of day to me he's just already a bit too old and to beat up,his last few fights thats how he has come out,all messed up,his face looked awful in all of his recent fights,this kid is getting his chance at the right moment and it's a good opportunity for him because to me if bradley were still champ he wouldn't win

Comment

Originally posted by Perez37 View Post
                    Kinda like the Mexicans did when Segura beat Calderon?
                    Get the phak outta hea and turn in ur card..
                    Seras moron? La diferencia es inmensa. So please dont compare that fight with this fight. Calderon was suppose to outclassed Segura with his superior boxing skills. So many posters here believed he was going to win it. This is a different story. No one has claim he is boricua, because if he looses they dont want to take the heat. If he wins, ****ers will be talking stupid non-sense without knowing the guy.

Card? La mancha de platano y el coqui lo llevo con mas orgullo que tu.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                      didn't give him a chance? you mean bradley didn't have a fight scheduled,who was morales to fight? humberto soto had just fought,that number ranked guy had a fight already scheduled,robert guerrero was a lightweight,lucas matthysse was just coming off a loss too,so who's left? anyways i think you have your own opinion,mine is no matter what,all organizations are corrupt in some way,dfferent ways but at end of day they are all corrupt..lets just enjoy this fight which i think will be a good one,morales will give it his all but at end of day to me he's just already a bit too old and to beat up,his last few fights thats how he has come out,all messed up,his face looked awful in all of his recent fights,this kid is getting his chance at the right moment and it's a good opportunity for him because to me if bradley were still champ he wouldn't win
                      His recent fights? When hasn't Morales' face looked a mess? =X lol I think you're counting him out!

Comment

Working...
                      X