Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Erik Morales Had His Turn, This is My Time to Shine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whether you like it or not....we going to beat some mexican asshaha losers

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
      LOL..

perro que ladra no muerde.

5 million on Morales. Don't be a pu$$y.

Comment

Considering the current domination of Mexican boxing on Rican...this fight might be ricans best chance to get a W... haha. I'll still go with Morales by Decision or TKO. I got balls to make my pick and not back pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          100 million points says that if Garcia beat Morales, you will see a lot of boricua hyping him as the next great puertorican and hyping a PR victory over Mexico.
          And who can blaim them? the puertorican people is in a drought lately they need someone to root for....sence Cotto is loosing his title come May 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            His recent fights? When hasn't Morales' face looked a mess? =X lol I think you're counting him out!
            mmm you right on that one,but still he's just not the same,he's slower and does get hit a lot more,but still should be a good one i just won't be shocked if he loses to the younger,stronger and fresher guy,i doubt that guy has been hit like morales has,he's just a lot fresher of the two,a lot

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
              At least you got the cojones to say it.

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              And who can blaim them? the puertorican people is in a drought lately they need someone to root for....sence Cotto is loosing his title come May 5th.
              I'm puertorican and I dont jump in bandwagon like that. I still have high hopes on some of our prospects, specially Del Valle, Dulorme and Pedraza.

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
              LOL..

perro que ladra no muerde.

5 million on Morales. Don't be a pu$$y.
              I've got nothing to loose with this fight. For the fun of it, let's make that 50 million. Morales is one of my favorite but I'll take the hit for the coqui.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                I've got nothing to loose with this fight. For the fun of it, let's make that 50 million. Morales is one of my favorite but I'll take the hit for the coqui.
                I really want to bet with that prick llusione or whatever cause he continues to open his mouth. But I'm willing to do 15 million. you down? Saving my money for bets on May 5th homie. Wanna have that billy on Mayweather! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  mmm you right on that one,but still he's just not the same,he's slower and does get hit a lot more,but still should be a good one i just won't be shocked if he loses to the younger,stronger and fresher guy,i doubt that guy has been hit like morales has,he's just a lot fresher of the two,a lot
                  No doubt about it but who wouldn't be after the wars he's been in. Still at his age he's giving us those wars (vs Maidana). I'm picking experience over youth. Both men possess the skills while Garcia has the power/speed advantage you have to hit Morales with a bat to get him out of that ring.

Some people say out with the old in with the new but some old you just don't wanna see go.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
                    I really want to bet with that prick llusione or whatever cause he continues to open his mouth. But I'm willing to do 15 million. you down? Saving my money for bets on May 5th homie. Wanna have that billy on Mayweather! haha!
                    We good. 15 million it is. Good luck. On the 5th, if I'm drunk by 8pm et and I log in, we can make a bet. I love Cotto, but that Floyd Mayweather guy is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                    X