Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Erik Morales Had His Turn, This is My Time to Shine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Erik Morales Had His Turn, This is My Time to Shine

Danny Garcia was nine years old when Erik Morales won his first world title.

The achievement came by Morales being forced to bump off a faded Mexican star in Daniel Zaragoza, who would retire that night and eventually gain acceptance into the International Boxing Hall of Fame.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've been looking forward to this fight, new beast vs old beast, its a toss up.

Comment

warrrrrrrrr Danny

Comment

Did Jorge Arce not beat him to being the 1st Mexican to win world titles in 4 different weight divisions?

Comment

fuck you Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by TonkaJones View Post
            Did Jorge Arce not beat him to being the 1st Mexican to win world titles in 4 different weight divisions?
            No....1 was an interim title

Morales is the first legit 4 Division Champion

Comment

Idc if Morales is fighting Mayweather, my money will always be on him. I just hope he doesn't start off slow like he tends to do and fall behind on the scorecaards since he probably won't be able to take Garcia out and he got that eye always swelling up too.

Comment

100 million points says that if Garcia beat Morales, you will see a lot of boricua hyping him as the next great puertorican and hyping a PR victory over Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  100 million points says that if Garcia beat Morales, you will see a lot of boricua hyping him as the next great puertorican and hyping a PR victory over Mexico.
                  don't understand?

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    ......yea I've thought about this too

Comment

Working...
                    X