Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Erik Morales Had His Turn, This is My Time to Shine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUST TALK ABOUT BOXING AND WHO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN ...DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE REST

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
      my friend you went to school ?is the same thing Puerto Rican are Americans
      my friend u skip history? we are not even a state, were just born citizens so we dont need a visa to go there u moron lol... btw i bet u cant even find us in the map.... (no, no, no... were not Cuba try again... )

Comment

warrrrrrrrrrrrrr Dany
        Oh Morales is gonna take him to war alright. Just hope he doesn't suffer the same fate as Cano did .

Comment

con boricuas como tu no necesitamos enemigos
          Mira tipo, yo apoyo a todo aquel que representa mi bandera. Pero no me voy a cegar creyendo que todo lo nuestro es lo mejor. Tampoco voy a dejarme convencer cuando el quiera un fan base en PR porque el tipo no se ha identificado con la isla. Al menos Omar Henry lo intenta. Trata de ser boricua. Danny Garcia, probably was raise with a rican mentality. His father was born and raise in Naguabo so who knows. But so far he hasnt showed me that he reps my flag. You know, like Victor Cruz did during the Super Bowl celebration and showing his roots.

BTW, I dont need your approval of being a truth rican. I had a very comfortable life in the states making tons of money and left because I cant be too far away from this island I love. Buen dia.

Originally posted by snook View Post
          Garcia puerto rican? Let me be clear to all the PR haters talking ****... He is american, he may have parents from PR but no one here gives a **** about him in fact hes never EVER mentioned... Im a boxing fan, i box myself and i know all the prospects in here and ive never HEARD of him.... Danny Garcia is nowhere to be mention in Puerto Rico... I guess hes like a Kermit Cointron, WHO GIVES A ****?
          We know that. But you know as soon as he become a champion, the media (Primera Hora, El Nuevo Dia, etc) they will legitimize his rican status. We know how it is here. We still want Carmelo Anthony to play for us just because his grandma is from Ponce and he has a PR flag tattoo in his hand. Sooner or later, he will be claim as one of us.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Good point, forgot about him.

@jtcs1981 but you don't hear about those guys like you hear Dulorme and Garcia unless you're puerto rican I guess. At least I don't.

And the above poster has a good point as well, he was only born to puerto rican parents. But with a spanish name and puerto rican parents could be a good enough excuse for PRs to jump the wagon.
          I think you miss my point. Dulorme is being followed now. Very heavily indeed. After people drop Juanma, they need to fall in love quickly with another one. Dulorme reps our flag and people immediately love him. He embrace being a "Jibarito" like Tito. And Danny Garcia, unless he become another Cintron, they will jump on the bandwagon sooner or later. We still claim John Ruiz as the first rican HW champion, even when we dont like him, he help us become the first and only "country" with a champion in every class weight. It is what it is. Idiosyncrasy.

Comment

Morales funeral was supposedly set when he fought Maidana he fought a hell of a fight that night I thought he won Garcia might be in for a rude awakening if he thinks Morales is shot

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              No....1 was an interim title

Morales is the first legit 4 Division Champion

Lol Legit my ass!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

Lol Legit my ass!!!!
                I dont remember Tim Bradley loosing that title. WBC makes a mex vs mex for vacant title and it is legit. WBO do it and the story is different. To each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  I dont remember Tim Bradley loosing that title. WBC makes a mex vs mex for vacant title and it is legit. WBO do it and the story is different. To each their own.
                  The WBO has never stripped somebody to make a PR vs PR vacant title fight!

The WBC is a disgrace!!

Comment

Damn, its 2012 and people are still saying that Danny Garcia can't be from or be a true PR or can't be cheered because he isn't from the island. This is crazy talk.

I think of him as equal to the island born brothers because he walks like a duck, quacks like a duck so must be a duck. I mean really. At the end of the day, whether you were born in the island or not, you're still and American, a Puerto Rican-American.

Each side of my heart is pulling for each fighter. I want Morales to win because he's probably my most favorite mexican fighter and I want Garcia to win because hopefully he can put PRs back on the championship map that has been lacking lately. Overall, I just hope that Morales has enough in the tank to make it an eventful war. Garcia is in a different class than Cano, so I hope Morales has enough in him with his body for a full 12 rounds.

Comment

whether you like it or not... warr Danny

Comment

Working...
                      X