No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama Targets Adrien Broner Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
    The rest of Asia you konw the so called powerhouse countries china-japan-s korea- etc don't know who pacquiao is or care. Simplly because he is Phipino. That sucks and is pretty racist but thats just how they think. If Pacquiao was from a major country it will matter more to them.. But the phipines has been traditionally the ukraine of Asia. He should really really pull a Klithscko and start 'fighting' in shanghai.
    Are you on drugs? That was random...

Comment

when is the last time an american fought a big fight without a hometown advantage? very very rarely, broner aint got the balls to fight outside of his yard, just like his idol he wants it all his way, sad thing is hbo will allow it

Comment

I'll put my money to Uchiyama on this one, he's a real test for Broner who only fights bums

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
          The rest of Asia you konw the so called powerhouse countries china-japan-s korea- etc don't know who pacquiao is or care. Simplly because he is Phipino. That sucks and is pretty racist but thats just how they think. If Pacquiao was from a major country it will matter more to them.. But the phipines has been traditionally the ukraine of Asia. He should really really pull a Klithscko and start 'fighting' in shanghai.
          .... and Pacquiao is brought into a thread that doesn't concern him

Comment

Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              when is the last time an american fought a big fight without a hometown advantage? very very rarely, broner aint got the balls to fight outside of his yard, just like his idol he wants it all his way, sad thing is hbo will allow it
              Without Pacquiao, Floyd's 42-0 is nothing, fight Pacquiao ☻☻

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Make it happen.
                Pacquiao beats Marquez three times already that's why fans not interested on a 4th fight. JMM will keep on whining that's fine w/ me but sucks

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  You are ignorant and I don't like to pay attention to your posts but when is the last time Pacquaio fought outside of America or Sergio Martinez? Look how Hatton and Khans career went, or are going. Either they are fighting in America or their home country. Big name fighters are going to fight in America(American or not), it's viewed at where the superstars fight. So to think that a potential big name American fighter is going to go across seas and fight is ignorant. It isn't that he doesn't have "balls", it doesn't make sense to do it. BTW, Bradley went over to the UK and beat Witters ass a few years ago. Stop being a troll and people might actually respect your opinion a little.

Comment

I doubt Broner will fight Uchiyama, he has no balls like Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      .... and Pacquiao is brought into a thread that doesn't concern him
                      I guess he thinks all Asian people are the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X