Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama Targets Adrien Broner Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a thread on it a couple of days ago, would be a great fight. I doubt either guy would travel though, so it probably won't happen.

Comment

If Broner went to Japan to snatch that title...I may give a smidgen of respect for the kid.

Its a good fight, hope it happens

Comment

I can't believe people think this bum Uchiyama stands a chance. He will get KO'd early just like Eloy did.
        The same people saying this said Paul Williams was going to lose to that other Ishida hype job.
        I hope Broner does accept the fight maybe on a ppv undercard to get some exposure.
        Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-10-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          You are ignorant and I don't like to pay attention to your posts but when is the last time Pacquaio fought outside of America or Sergio Martinez? Look how Hatton and Khans career went, or are going. Either they are fighting in America or their home country. Big name fighters are going to fight in America(American or not), it's viewed at where the superstars fight. So to think that a potential big name American fighter is going to go across seas and fight is ignorant. It isn't that he doesn't have "balls", it doesn't make sense to do it. BTW, Bradley went over to the UK and beat Witters ass a few years ago. Stop being a troll and people might actually respect your opinion a little.
          thanks for handling that light work homie

Comment

I thought Japanese boxers only recognize the WBC/WBA as titles and disregard the IBF and WBO?

Comment

As an asian, WE think America is the BIG stage, and is a fair ground for all ethnicity.

Except in St. Louis, (only kiddin')

Comment

Working...
              X