No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama Targets Adrien Broner Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
    The rest of Asia you konw the so called powerhouse countries china-japan-s korea- etc don't know who pacquiao is or care. Simplly because he is Phipino. That sucks and is pretty racist but thats just how they think. If Pacquiao was from a major country it will matter more to them.. But the phipines has been traditionally the ukraine of Asia. He should really really pull a Klithscko and start 'fighting' in shanghai.

Tokyo is a hot bed of boxing and you want him to go to Shanghai where there is little to no professional boxing???????

Comment

that would be the dopest thing ever...but will never happen...

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        I doubt Broner will fight Uchiyama, he has no balls like Mayweather
        Were you born a queer or did you start sucking **** first.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          Were you born a queer or did you start sucking **** first.
          Lololol you guys are fu*cking hilarious. I swear the comments are better than the articles.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
            that would be the dopest thing ever...but will never happen...
            Is this really passenger 57?

Comment

Haha I like this guy he pretty much told Caballero wait your turn bud. I wanna see who the real #1 130 is.

Anyway, sad but true its most likely we will get the Caballero fight (even tho he's a bum and doesn't deserve a title shot) instead of a fight with Broner. Caballero is most likely to fly to Japan for a title shot than Broner. As for Broner, he's always talking about the "CANs" but he always forgets to mention the JaPAN who is the #1 130. So let's see what happens. I can see Broner trying his little show/antics in Japan and getting booed or them looking at him like wtf... Lol.

Btw how the hell does Mayweather and Pacquiao come into this conversation. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Broner will duck him, no money to be made here in america and americans dont fight outside america unless they are shot and being use for their name!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Broner will duck him, no money to be made here in america and americans dont fight outside america unless they are shot and being use for their name!
                  Um, before throwing around the 'd' word, shouldn't Uchiyama's people reach out to negotiate a contract and location if that's the fight they want. Saying "I want to fight x" is great, but it's hardly the same as saying, 'we are going to reach out to Broner's people and see what's possible."

Comment

Broner isn't going to Japan and it doesn't look like Uchiyama is coming to America, doubt it happens. This would be a great fight though, I still think Broner beats him though.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Haha I like this guy he pretty much told Caballero wait your turn bud. I wanna see who the real #1 130 is.

Anyway, sad but true its most likely we will get the Caballero fight (even tho he's a bum and doesn't deserve a title shot) instead of a fight with Broner. Caballero is most likely to fly to Japan for a title shot than Broner. As for Broner, he's always talking about the "CANs" but he always forgets to mention the JaPAN who is the #1 130. So let's see what happens. I can see Broner trying his little show/antics in Japan and getting booed or them looking at him like wtf... Lol.

Btw how the hell does Mayweather and Pacquiao come into this conversation. This is ridiculous.
                      Caballero is a bum?????? Get the f**k outta here. Broner would fight Uchiyama in America, but it looks like both are unwilling to travel.

Also, I can't believe people fault American fighters for not fighting in Japan....what the f**k??? Almost any non-American, as well as American, fighter will tell you that to make it in boxing you HAVE TO COME TO AMERICA. Even the Klitschko's fought in America at points in their careers. Senchenko, Proksa, Pirog, and others who don't, not a ton of exposure.
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 03-10-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X