No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama Targets Adrien Broner Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
    The rest of Asia you konw the so called powerhouse countries china-japan-s korea- etc don't know who pacquiao is or care. Simplly because he is Phipino. That sucks and is pretty racist but thats just how they think. If Pacquiao was from a major country it will matter more to them.. But the phipines has been traditionally the ukraine of Asia. He should really really pull a Klithscko and start 'fighting' in shanghai.
    this is true coming from a taiwanese background and from being around other asian ethic, none really considers Filipinos to be real asian

also why not fight in japan, boxing is one of the major sport there, it prob make a killing. A crowd showing to support their guy, Takashi Uchiyama.

its not like the lower weight class are as popular in the US and such anyway
    Last edited by no_frame; 03-10-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

man i would love to see this fight....i hope it gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Broner will duck him, no money to be made here in america and americans dont fight outside america unless they are shot and being use for their name!
        This guy......

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Broner will duck him, no money to be made here in america and americans dont fight outside america unless they are shot and being use for their name!
          pretty true!!

Comment

Another one of them "Too good to be true" type of fights that I doubt gets made...

PS. I'm still nursing over the Gamboa/Rios bout

Comment

If Uchiyama really wants it I think that fight might have to happen in the US . If I'm not mistaken the JBC doesn't sanction any WBO or IBF fights.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                Caballero is a bum?????? Get the f**k outta here. Broner would fight Uchiyama in America, but it looks like both are unwilling to travel.

Also, I can't believe people fault American fighters for not fighting in Japan....what the f**k??? Almost any non-American, as well as American, fighter will tell you that to make it in boxing you HAVE TO COME TO AMERICA. Even the Klitschko's fought in America at points in their careers. Senchenko, Proksa, Pirog, and others who don't, not a ton of exposure.
                Lol why you getting all hurt? Did you see him perform vs Litzau and Barros? He ain't ****, just a tall lanky dude with reach in a small division.

Comment

Originally posted by zero15 View Post
                  If Uchiyama really wants it I think that fight might have to happen in the US . If I'm not mistaken the JBC doesn't sanction any WBO or IBF fights.
                  I think he should probably have a "tune up" fight in the US first so he can get a feel for the nerves maybe on FNF. Even tho the crowd probably won't be as big as if he was fighting Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                    Takashi feeling the Pacquiao Jeremy Lin spirit and sees Broner as LeBron or Mayweather... about to get schooled and embarrassed by Broner.
                    Or maybe he just wants to unify the titles...I doubt he's feeling anything you think he's feeling...

I do think he will get schooled though.

Comment

i'd favour broner by ko

Comment

Working...
                      X