Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa No-Shows Rios Presser, Mayweather Talk Lingers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one am getting tired of this hype a fight, sign it, then one guy pulls out. This is getting to be like hip hop and the "album getting pushed back" bull****.

But damn, why would Gamboa do this to TR?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Who is he gonna face? Rios is the best opponent in terms of being the best fighter around and most exciting.

WHo is he gonna face? 130 is dead and a Broner fight probably wouldnt happen for years. Then Robert Guerrero at 135?

This is THE fight to be made
      I do agree, but this is the only BIG fight Bob has got him so far, and Gamboa had to jump several weight classes to get it. No matter what he or anyone close to him say's, I refuse to believe that Gamboa doesn't hold some type of grudge over the Juanma situation.

That was THE fight to be made in terms of interest and money, but Bob wanted to keep Juanma away from it, which ended up biting him in the ass when Solido flattened him.

Marquez, Katsidis, Burns and other fights are still there and would all be pretty good. I'm hoping Rios-Gamboa still goes though.

Comment

Gamboa will duck Rios. I can sense it.

Al Haymon is going to feed him to bums and claim he is the next best thing

Comment

If this is true dont expect to see Gamboa fighting any time soon since he will most likely be tied up in court with Top Rank. Very dumb move to sign and agree to the fight and then pull this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            Gamboas more afraid of rios than he is of castro
            lmaooooooooooo

Comment

As much as I wanna see this fight, I would love nothing more then to have this fight fall apart right in Arums face. I ****in hate that old piece of ****.

Comment

what a coward peace of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Boxxing View Post
                  Gamboa will duck Rios. I can sense it.

Al Haymon is going to feed him to bums and claim he is the next best thing
                  what does al haymon have to do with this?

Comment

Gamboa is a little too old to be Mayweathers heir...

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      I do agree, but this is the only BIG fight Bob has got him so far, and Gamboa had to jump several weight classes to get it. No matter what he or anyone close to him say's, I refuse to believe that Gamboa doesn't hold some type of grudge over the Juanma situation.

That was THE fight to be made in terms of interest and money, but Bob wanted to keep Juanma away from it, which ended up biting him in the ass when Solido flattened him.

Marquez, Katsidis, Burns and other fights are still there and would all be pretty good. I'm hoping Rios-Gamboa still goes though.
                      What grudge? Arum has spoon fed Gamboa with hand picked opponents. Allot of easy pay days for Gamboa. Now when Arum puts him against a dangerous opponent Gamboa bails out.

Comment

Working...
                      X