No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa No-Shows Rios Presser, Mayweather Talk Lingers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    Fuck Gamboa if he pulls out of this fight. I don't care what anyone says that is a F'ing duck. Mofo can't even sell out a ballroom has no fan base to speak of, resume is thin as hell and is in his 30's already.
    I agree vato...

Comment

To be totally honest, I would love to see Gamboa bounce from Top Rank.

It will be a let down if that is what causes this fight to collapse, but it's a good thing moving on. Bob kept the biggest money fight away from Gamboa because he didn't want to throw Juanma in there with him.

Comment

I'll be pissed off beyond belief if this fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Man, what a bi/tch move by Gamboa. I don't hate on him for dumping Top Rank and joining Mayweather Promotions, but don't do that when you have a huge fight signed that got the boxing fans excited. I don't know a damn thing about his contract with Top Rank, but I doubt he'll be able to get away that easy, remember Donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I am looking forward to Gamboa-Rios.

Hmmm...anybody think Gamboa will withdraw from the fight, buy his Top Rank contract out, and get on the Mayweather-Cotto undercard? I think not, I think Gamboa-Rios will happen.

Comment

If Arum has a valid contract with Gamboa and Mayweather interferes with it, Arum's lawyers are gonna have a field day!! lol Just ask Golden Boy what happens when you try to steal Uncle Bob's fighters.

I'm not saying Bob is the best promoter to sign with. I'm saying Bob keeps his fighters and wins in and out of court.

Comment

This is awesome. Lol

Comment

wow...thats all i can say about that. i mean wtf is going on?

Comment

We'll see what happens soon this situation will play it self out but I like the thought of Gamboa possibly joining the Money Team

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      To be totally honest, I would love to see Gamboa bounce from Top Rank.

It will be a let down if that is what causes this fight to collapse, but it's a good thing moving on. Bob kept the biggest money fight away from Gamboa because he didn't want to throw Juanma in there with him.
                      Who is he gonna face? Rios is the best opponent in terms of being the best fighter around and most exciting.

WHo is he gonna face? 130 is dead and a Broner fight probably wouldnt happen for years. Then Robert Guerrero at 135?

This is THE fight to be made

Comment

Working...
                      X