No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa No-Shows Rios Presser, Mayweather Talk Lingers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    like I said before, Arum has been in the game too dam long...he's shot!!...his lies and conniving ways aint hitting hard as before...time for his old ass to pack it in,,,enough is enough!!....he's been waging war on Floyd for years through the media and courts....but he didn't finish Floyd off...why leave your enemy alive to seek and get revenge?!?

LAW 15 CRUSH YOUR ENEMY TOTALLY

A tiny ember with enough time and fuel can cause even the greatest forests to be destroyed. All people in the world are made to not to like to lose… its human nature, none of us like to lose or fail in a task that we set out and are determined to finish. And like many people totally humiliated by defeat, the ire and the hope of vengeance grows with every succeeding day and like a cornered tiger become willing to fight with nothing to lose. Is it then not better then to destroy your enemy before they have a chance of revenge?

Throughout history, this law of power has been known. Some people have followed it and some people had to learn it the hard way, just as Bumpy Johnson in the 1940’s did.

Bumpy, then the Godfather of Harlem once took a boy named Flash in his care. Bumpy trusted Flash and made him do errands and business deals. Flash took this to his advantage, however, and started to steal from Bumpy. Soon enough Bumpy learned about this and beat up Flash in a public place. Flash was beat up to a pulp and Bumpy had a chance to kill him. He didn’t. Soon after, Flash framed Bumpy for crimes he didn’t commit and Bumpy was thrown in Alcatraz.

Enemies like these – enemies for life, are better finished off than left standing. Not doing so will only leave them even more willing to finish you off. Humiliation is not something people react positively to. If it doesn't fuel a fire, it starts one, and the only security you will have after defeating a foe is the thought that he can no longer hurt you. For one who desires power and a lasting victory, crushing enemies totally is the only choice.
    You went in hard, but to your credit, all of it's true - I agree. Floyd is getting his vengeance!

Comment

• WTF are you all so angry about???? You dont even know whats going on yet. Pissed off about speculations....

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        like I said before, Arum has been in the game too dam long...he's shot!!...his lies and conniving ways aint hitting hard as before...time for his old ass to pack it in,,,enough is enough!!....he's been waging war on Floyd for years through the media and courts....but he didn't finish Floyd off...why leave your enemy alive to seek and get revenge?!?

LAW 15 CRUSH YOUR ENEMY TOTALLY

A tiny ember with enough time and fuel can cause even the greatest forests to be destroyed. All people in the world are made to not to like to lose… its human nature, none of us like to lose or fail in a task that we set out and are determined to finish. And like many people totally humiliated by defeat, the ire and the hope of vengeance grows with every succeeding day and like a cornered tiger become willing to fight with nothing to lose. Is it then not better then to destroy your enemy before they have a chance of revenge?

Throughout history, this law of power has been known. Some people have followed it and some people had to learn it the hard way, just as Bumpy Johnson in the 1940’s did.

Bumpy, then the Godfather of Harlem once took a boy named Flash in his care. Bumpy trusted Flash and made him do errands and business deals. Flash took this to his advantage, however, and started to steal from Bumpy. Soon enough Bumpy learned about this and beat up Flash in a public place. Flash was beat up to a pulp and Bumpy had a chance to kill him. He didn’t. Soon after, Flash framed Bumpy for crimes he didn’t commit and Bumpy was thrown in Alcatraz.

Enemies like these – enemies for life, are better finished off than left standing. Not doing so will only leave them even more willing to finish you off. Humiliation is not something people react positively to. If it doesn't fuel a fire, it starts one, and the only security you will have after defeating a foe is the thought that he can no longer hurt you. For one who desires power and a lasting victory, crushing enemies totally is the only choice.
        So even if Arum is doing something right for boxing, and making the type of fight that everyone wants to see, you're going to bash him and blame the entire situation on him. Never mind that Gamboa is absolutely in the wrong here, you see the name Bob Arum and immediately side with whoever isn't doing what he wants.

And please with comparing Arum and Floyd to f***ing mafioso.

Comment

• Juanma *****ing about who Gamboa should be fighting and who he shouldn't is like me telling Floyd Mayweather I should be his next opponent. Juanma needs to shut his boca until he shows that he is worthy of saying anything about another fighter after he was exposed by a scrub. Furthermore, I fully expect Salido to hand him his ass again on Saturday night. It's no secret Salido has Juanma heart pumping in his hand! Make no mistake Juanma is horrified at what "could" happen on Saturday night!

As for Gamboa, if this fight with Rios goes down, he will kick Rios ass all around the ring. Actually, he'll make Rios look foolish ala Mayweather/Gatti

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            I've seen a lot of bull**** in boxing, but I would say this takes the cake. Highly unprofessional and terrible move.
            this crap is funny dude

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              So even if Arum is doing something right for boxing, and making the type of fight that everyone wants to see, you're going to bash him and blame the entire situation on him. Never mind that Gamboa is absolutely in the wrong here, you see the name Bob Arum and immediately side with whoever isn't doing what he wants.

And please with comparing Arum and Floyd to f***ing mafioso.
              actualyl the fight people wanted to see was Gamboa-Lopez...the rios-gamboa fight is a novelty fight. the smaller guy vs the bigger guy.....Gamboa-Lopez has been buzzing for 2 years
              Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 03-06-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Whaaat!!??

Wow! i don't kno, that kinda makes sense. I really hope the fight goes thru, i was looking forward to it. Dam!.. i'm glad i didn't buy my tickets yet.

Comment

Working...
                X