Comments Thread For: Jaro Knocks Pongsaklek Wonjongkam Out For WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow..... just... wow.

Comment

Wow......3 Knockdowns and it's just a 1 point gap in scoring. A robbery waiting to happen....glad Jaro KOed him instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Wonjongkam a HOF'er?
        i think so, about 20 title defenses, wins over daisuke naito, koki kameda, shimazu so rungvisa (or however it is u say that). yea thats a pretty fufilling career.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i think so, about 20 title defenses, wins over daisuke naito, koki kameda, shimazu so rungvisa (or however it is u say that). yea thats a pretty fufilling career.
          I think the that since he has a lot of weak opposition spread across his entire career is why people rag on him.

Comment

yes!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              the pundits who hyped Wonjongkam as a p4p entrant are the usual " i wanna look like a hardcore boxing nut who knows all the obscure things" scribes(you know, the kind of guys who hyped calderun as a p4p great)...but he was never that good....even so, losing to Jaro has to be embarrassing and shocking...
              You're an idiot no one hyped Wonjongkam as a top 10 P4P fighter he earned that. Just because you don't watch his fights doesn't mean other people don't

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I think the that since he has a lot of weak opposition spread across his entire career is why people rag on him.
                lol weak opposition are you kidding me? Please tell me you are kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  thing is pong fought a lot. a lot. so yea he fought some weak guys and he fought some good guys too. the guy still cut a path thru the flyweight division and he did so with impunity.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    I agree

Comment

Quite an upset, cong**** to Sonny Boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X