Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather and Pacquiao both have fights pending as of now, which are approx. a month a part.

Go to the top of the main page on NSB.

Look at the sticky threads and that should tell you who's the bigger star.

The Mayweather vs Cotto sticky has almost more replies and views as the Mayweather vs Pacquiao sticky has even though it's been up a few months less.

The mods should put up a Pacquiao vs Bradley sticky and I bet that thing gets minimal attention without mentioning Floyd.

Who's the bigger star?
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 03-03-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Mayweather and Pacquiao both have fights pending as of now, which are approx. a month a part.

Go to the top of the main page on NSB.

Look at the sticky threads and that should tell you who's the bigger star.
      So true. In fact wasn't there a Pacquaio -vs- Bradley sticky up there before, but because it received little attention it was taken down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        So true. In fact wasn't there a Pacquaio -vs- Bradley sticky up there before, but because it received little attention it was taken down.
        exactly....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
          did the thought that Cotto Floyd fight is before Pac Bradley fight so therfore its normal fo the fight going first to be getting more Media attettion. Wait until it closer to fight time...Its too far away right now3 months lol Reaching

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            did the thought that Cotto Floyd fight is before Pac Bradley fight so therfore its normal fo the fight going first to be getting more Media attettion. Wait until it closer to fight time...Its too far away right now3 months lol Reaching
            You're only comparing Pac-Bradley.

Floyd vs Cotto has almost singlehandedly produced more publicity than Floyd vs pacquiao within less time of being up as a sticky thread.

Months away or not; Floyd and Manny are fighting a month within of each other.

The mods should consolidate all the Pac/Bradley vs Floyd/Cotto threads into 2 separate stickies and I gaurantee you you'll find who's the bigger star if you don't already know.

Care to challenge me on these potential numbers?

Comment

• The Pac/May sticky had almost a 5 month head start and the May/Cotto sticky was able to catch up with the Pac/May sticky in 1 MONTH.

Mods make stickies because of publicity.

A Pac/Bradley sticky doesn't even exist LMAO

Now ask yourself, who's the bigger star?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                The Pac/May sticky had almost a 5 month head start and the May/Cotto sticky was able to catch up with the Pac/May sticky in 1 MONTH.

Mods make stickies because of publicity.

A Pac/Bradley sticky doesn't even exist LMAO

Now ask yourself, who's the bigger star?
                Mayweather by a 300,000 miles

Comment

• Last time I checked, bigger star = bigger split.

Comment

• Read what cotto manager says i know somebody has the link. with this fight, Mayweather and cotto are working with percentages of all revenue no purses this time.

the percentages might be 70/30 Mayweather or 80/20 Mayweather

All together if this fight gross 150-200 million etc Mayweather could make 100 million after taxes more than likely he will make 70 million after taxes

Cotto will probably make 15-20 million after taxes could be more for both depending on how much the ppv does etc. At minimum Mayweather sees 60 million after taxes on this fight.

With Arum involved for the Pacquaio fight with a 50/50 split Mayweather would make around 60million after taxes. He making around the same if not more with the cotto fight because Arum is involved fans want Mayweather to underpay himself and give pac more money to pac then he diserves,

Now if Arum wasn't in the picture for Pac Mayweather he would walk away with 100 mill plus but Pac is never gonna leave Arum and i wouldn't underpay myself just cause you want me to eff that im gonna make around that same money regardless you need me for your biggest payday i don't need you go and get robbed again by Arum kick rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      I mean, I am a fan. If he is saying he doesn't care about the fans then why should I be supportive of him? Still respect his skills as a boxer but f*** him if he don't care about the fans. F*** Manny Pacquiao too. That dude ain't no saint. He was bull$h!ttin just like Floyd. Arum got Pac by the cojones in his hand like dice.
                      Disagree, grus. If anything, Mayweather called guy's bluff. He said he'd take the lesser share just to make the fight happen. Mayweather took up guy on his offer and guy backed out... again.

Comment

Working...
                      X