No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    No, it's not because at the time, if Manny had agreed to take the tests the fight would have happened. It's just too bad that your Pinoy idol was too scared to take a few blood tests. Maybe he was hiding something?
    No it would not off Floyd would not accept 50/50 and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Was this just a figure of speech too from Floyd?

On a potential Manny Pacquiao fight:

“The thing is this I’m an American citizen and I represent this country with the red, white, and blue. The only thing I want is the people in my country to stand behind me. I’m in my own country and I have a lot of people against me. Our country is a great country, it’s a clean country, and all I ask him to do is take the test, that’s it. He takes the test and we got a fight.
      Floyd will lie and lie until he makes his PPV money, and then he'll go into hiding until the coast is clear to repeat the process.

Comment

• This is a joke! This fight is looking less and less likely to happen, but both guys have no more options really

Comment

• Originally posted by apokalips View Post
          This is a joke! This fight is looking less and less likely to happen, but both guys have no more options really
          This all you need to know boys and girls,

Floyd doesn't want anything to do with Pac. Pac vs Floyd is not going to happen.

Quote: "Floyd mayweather fights for Floyd mayweather... Look at the Ali situation, if Ali could take it back.. He shouldn't have taken the fights the fans pushed him to (the ones he lost). Floyd Mayweather won't be pushed into fights he doesn't want ... Without Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather is fine."

The debate is over, floyd himself admits it. So clear.. Now we don't have to guess how Floyd thinks. It's about self preservation. He will only fight boxers he can surely win and obvious threats like Pac (the best fighter to fight) he should stay away from After all as Floyd said this is a deadly sport. self preservation is his priority.

we now know, Floyd only fights easy fights. History, Legacy ain't important to him. He is in it to milk fans of easy calculated low risk fights.

All you need to know the rest is irrelevant. Floyd wants easy money, easy fights.

Comment

• good excuse lol. Shows how much of a ****** he really is. Every time he talks all I can hear is the grandparents talking in Charlie Brown, Wahhhh Wahhhh Wahhhhh.

I wish he would just admit he is scared to lose his precious little 0 and thats why he finds new excuses every time to not make the fight.

Comment

• BOXING FANS NEEDS TO BOYCOTT FUTURE MAYWEATHER FIGHTS UNTIL HE FIGHTS PACQUIAO!

BOYCOTT MAYWEATHER vs COTTO.....

Comment

• Originally posted by wengz2002 View Post
                BOXING FANS NEEDS TO BOYCOTT FUTURE MAYWEATHER FIGHTS UNTIL HE FIGHTS PACQUIAO!

BOYCOTT MAYWEATHER vs COTTO.....
                I see that someone is mad that Mayweather vs Cotto is going to sell more PPV's than Pac vs Cotto.... (why is that?????????)

Pac will fight Mayweather in his last fight next year. Bob will have no choice but to to accept what Floyd offers (i'm sure Floyd knows this).

Bob will take what he can get as he will want to cash out.

Comment

• Ok I admit I'm guilty I dranked the Kool-aid and actually thought that Floyd really wanted this fight. Now that Manny will take the test he wants to rob him off his purse this only will be the biggest pay in Manny's career but the biggest Payday in May's career also this fight will happen when either one or both of them is old and broke! Done with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by imisupu View Post
                    Ok I admit I'm guilty I dranked the Kool-aid and actually thought that Floyd really wanted this fight. Now that Manny will take the test he wants to rob him off his purse this only will be the biggest pay in Manny's career but the biggest Payday in May's career also this fight will happen when either one or both of them is old and broke! Done with it!
                    Well said. This fight is OVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      u wanna buy one for me?

Oh, you wore out the other 3 T-Shirts that you bought from Floyd? I guess that will happen when you even sleep with them T-Shirts! lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X