No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
    Disagree, grus. If anything, Mayweather called guy's bluff. He said he'd take the lesser share just to make the fight happen. Mayweather took up guy on his offer and guy backed out... again.
    That is just about the dumbest interpretation of floyds 'offer' in this thread. well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
      Disagree, grus. If anything, Mayweather called guy's bluff. He said he'd take the lesser share just to make the fight happen. Mayweather took up guy on his offer and guy backed out... again.
      Yeah but Mayweather totally shut him down after the 50/50 deal. Pac set himself up but lets be honest here. Floyd don't care one way or the other. I believe that Floyd should have come out waaaaay EARLIER when they were using his name to promote their fights but he was silent. This a constant back and forth thing between two grown men. Floyd could have given him 20MIL and a share of the PPV. Cotto is getting some PPV doe and so did everyone else he fought to my knowledge or did they?.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        That is just about the dumbest interpretation of floyds 'offer' in this thread. well done.
        Pac rejected the best offer in 09....5050 split...14 day cutoff..

"14 days is no good...I'm still in heavy training"

Pac sure has terrible recouperative powers....he needs more than 14 days to recover from giving blood........and 6 months for a cut to heal.....

He must be made of sugar and ****e..

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post

Pac sure has terrible recouperative powers....he needs more than 14 days to recover from giving blood........and 6 months for a cut to heal.....

Yeah, I agree. I know Mayweather has said his share of bologna but Pac in regards to this fight has flipped flopped and said some of the most bizarre $H!t to be an elite, professional boxer. Floyd should have put Pac deeper in the corner but in reality Pac never wanted this fight at all. I think 10 years from now when all the hype about these two are gone, everything will be weighed on an even outlook. The sad thing is that Pac let Bob Arum control too much of his career.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-05-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post

bla bla bla ... right now

Pac agrees to OST but Floyd is ducking the fight ...
            Pac is the global draw and he draws revenue stateside
            but Mayweather won't comrpomise whatsoever DUCK DUCK DUCK

Comment

• Pac went back against his word, to fight for less than Floyd. I don't have any respect for Manny now.

Comment

• fight manny you puto!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Yeah but Mayweather totally shut him down after the 50/50 deal. Pac set himself up but lets be honest here. Floyd don't care one way or the other. I believe that Floyd should have come out waaaaay EARLIER when they were using his name to promote their fights but he was silent. This a constant back and forth thing between two grown men. Floyd could have given him 20MIL and a share of the PPV. Cotto is getting some PPV doe and so did everyone else he fought to my knowledge or did they?.
                  Are you kidding? Floyd has used Manny's name to promote his entire comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Are you kidding? Floyd has used Manny's name to promote his entire comeback.
                    Lets keep it all the way real and not just live in Pacville. When Floyd went away after the failed negotiations all Roach, Arum and Pac talked about was Floyd Mayweather Jr. Floyd wasn't even talking and Arum had that B.S. clock up on his website. talked about Floyd turning down 100MIL and all this other nonsense but as soon Floyd came back to the sport Bob Arum and Pacquiao were acting like they didn't need Floyd. Listen, you can sit up here all day and act like none of this stuff ever happened but it did and it is documented in the boxing archives. Being a fan is one thing but being a delusional fan boy/salty is totally something different.
                    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-06-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Yeah, I agree. I know Mayweather has said his share of bologna but Pac in regards to this fight has flipped flopped and said some of the most bizarre $H!t to be an elite, professional boxer. Floyd should have put Pac deeper in the corner but in reality Pac never wanted this fight at all. I think 10 years from now when all the hype about these two are gone, everything will be weighed on an even outlook. The sad thing is that Pac let Bob Arum control too much of his career.
                      I still don't get how people can still say PAC doesnt want this fight? Was PAC the one who requested for ost? Just sayin.... PAC have losses on his record PAC has fought bigger guys, PAC even welcome his opponent to punch him yet PAC doesn't want this fight with Floyd??

Comment

Working...
                      X