Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im hoping cotto humiliates mayws ignorant butt... its easy to see which "fighter" is holding up this fight!! i didnt say promoter thats a different topic all together.. but when it comes to the warriors in the ring.. mayw kills the deals....take the test... ok and 45-45 winner gets 10 extra... umm no way.. you get a flat rate. and ill wire have of yours in 72hrs out of my own acct... pathetic... if mayws so dang smart, then why cant he see, that this are the things that ppl will remember about him the most.... his pathetic logic doubt founds me... What ever happened to "MAYWS" fair playing field BS he started??? like i said before... he bends his own rules to suit ONLY himself.... coward....hypocrite...... his d-day is coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      not true at all in the least.

floyd is not a promoter. oscar got more because he was byyyyyyyyyy faaaaarrrr the bigger draw. it wasn't eve close to close
      ODH was the promoter and a biggerv draw. But the 2.4 mil was more than expected given where floyd was. I mean they did 1 mil more ppv's than ODH/Tito. SO floyd lost out when the fight exceeded expectations and ODH made out. Hey floyd made the deal so he had to stick to it.

I'm not even suggesting manny take that bad a deal. But I think bob and manny wanting 50/50, when they never offer that to anyone, suggests they know the numbers point to floyd earning slightly more.

Comment

• I can't lie, if I was getting 100% of the ppv revenue, there is no way I'd give ANYONE 50% of my take for a fight. No way. It's not a duck move, it's just business.

As of now the report is that Manny makes 6-10 mil per fight and that he's getting a 7.5mil guarantee for Bradley. He turned down 40mil from Mayweather.

Who's really ducking who?

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          Well I have regarded myself as neutral in all this bull**** and no longer care if these twats ever fight but just for argument I googled PPVs for their last three fights Results that I got anyway ...

http://www.************.com/2012/01/...-three-fights/

"In total Pacquiao’s last three fights have drawn 3.86 million PPV buys, while Mayweather’s last three fights have pulled in 3.65 million PPV buys."

I think the figures speak for themselves and reveal pretty clearly who the a$$hole in this affair is.
          Just the last 3 fights. why not the last 5 or 6?

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            Pacs 45-45 offer with the extra 10% to the winner is perfect imo - that sounds like a guy who wants the fight.

Both guys bring very similiar numbers of fans to the table all the BS of 'I bring many more buys to the table" etc is crap. Their numbers are very similiar, barely a few percent in the difference END OF. Floyd's offer is BS when you consider how big this fight is going to be.
            Thats EXACTLY correct. It is so easy to see Floyd has no balls. Great at his craft but the biggest panoach in the sport.

Pac says 45/45 and the extra 10 to the winner. Guy wants the fight! Floyd will always be known as the guy who ducked the biggest fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              You would have to be a bumsniff to somehow turn around Floyd saying he wants all the money into it being top ranks fault. Are you serious??
              So TRs innocent in all this? GTFOH

Comment

• WTF is this crap that Pac is paid 7.5 million? That's a heinous lie.
                As if he gets that much, he's paid 200 pesos and 1/1 billionth of the revenue of the PPV over the time of 8 years.
                Pac's a duck. He should thank Mayweather even if he offered him 10 dollars because that's more than he'll ever make in his lifetime.
                *******s don't know ***** about boxing.
                If I was Pac and Mayweather offered me 40 million, I'd say thank you daddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Dynamite View Post
                  I can't lie, if I was getting 100% of the ppv revenue, there is no way I'd give ANYONE 50% of my take for a fight. No way. It's not a duck move, it's just business.

As of now the report is that Manny makes 6-10 mil per fight and that he's getting a 7.5mil guarantee for Bradley. He turned down 40mil from Mayweather.

Who's really ducking who?
                  If you really believe that Floyd keeps 100% of all ppv revenue and that Pac only makes between 6-10mil per fight, then you're an idiot.

Comment

• Mayweather can't give Manny Pacquiao 50-50 because he does not have any plans of fighting the Pacman. If chicken Floyd will fight Manny Pacquiao even in his dreams...chicken Floyd will have a heart attack. Chicken Floyd is scared to death of Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                      So much for the other guy sticking by his word of taking the lesser share to make the fight happen.
                      he as ******,, 45-45 with the winner getting 10 extra!!! Wake up fool
                      NOONE in boxing is going to agree with those kind of demands... if floyd even cared about his fans or his legacy,, hed fight this fight for Free..

Comment

Working...
                      X