Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacs 45-45 offer with the extra 10% to the winner is perfect imo - that sounds like a guy who wants the fight.

Both guys bring very similiar numbers of fans to the table all the BS of 'I bring many more buys to the table" etc is crap. Their numbers are very similiar, barely a few percent in the difference END OF. Floyd's offer is BS when you consider how big this fight is going to be.
    Last edited by Daddy T; 03-02-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Reasonable and right are not the same. Thats why I keep saying just run the numbers and split it that way. Please tell me what is wrong with that?
      Run what #'s? The #'s that shows Pac has generated more ppv buys and gate/ppv money than Floyd over both their careers?

Comment

There is no defense of anything. Just run the numbers and split it that way. Is there anything fairer than that?
        what numbers are you talking here? So you're saying we go back and look at the numbers.. that is not even what Floyd was talking about. Floyd is talking GREED, that he wants all this money because he is afraid to lose and not make anymore money in his future fights after he becomes damaged goods to Pac. And then here you are, mr. genius, doing it by the numbers. Okay, SHOW ME you Fckng numbers and let's run the numbers.... my calculator's ready!

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          floyd doesnt need to lay any money out. thats bob arums job. floyd says he has his guarentee. pacquiao has his.
          No floyd lays out a substantial amount of money for his fights in return for payment on the back end. Check the NYTImes article about his business deal. Thats why in the Ortiz fight, floyd didn't make $40 mil because the fight didn't sell as expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            Pacs 45-45 offer with the extra 10% to the winner is perfect imo - that sounds like a guy who wants the fight.

Both guys bring very similiar numbers of fans to the table all the BS of 'I bring many more buys to the table" etc is crap. Their numbers are very similiar, barely a few percent in the difference END OF. Floyd's offer is BS when you consider how big this fight is going to be.
            Exactly. That's perfect. Pacquiao, after being called "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" by Floyd, is actually the one making sense here.

Comment

No floyd lays out a substantial amount of money for his fights in return for payment on the back end. Check the NYTImes article about his business deal. Thats why in the Ortiz fight, floyd didn't make $40 mil because the fight didn't sell as expected.
              where's your numbers? let do it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Run what #'s? The #'s that shows Pac has generated more ppv buys and gate/ppv money than Floyd over both their careers?
                Yes. All the financials. Lets agree on a couple things:

1. The numbers Bob and Al have are not the crap Spoon23 and other morons on this site post.
                2. Niether will let their fighter take a bad deal.
                3. Bob wouldn't let his fighter take 50/50 if his fighter generated more nor would he offer an opponent 50% if the numbers suggested otherwise.

If you run the numbers, maybe manny comes out, but I think floyd does.

Comment

Yes. All the financials. Lets agree on a couple things:

1. The numbers Bob and Al have are not the crap Spoon23 and other morons on this site post.
                  2. Niether will let their fighter take a bad deal.
                  3. Bob wouldn't let his fighter take 50/50 if his fighter generated more nor would he offer an opponent 50% if the numbers suggested otherwise.

If you run the numbers, maybe manny comes out, but I think floyd does.
                  show me your figures....genius..

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                    Really? It sounds to me like he called the guy's bluff about taking the lesser money to make the fight happen with Mayweather.
                    What about Manny calling Frauds bluff for a 50/50 split just as long as Manny takes the test. Now Manny is taking any test Fraud wants, just as long as it's a 50/50 split. Both went back on there word, you can't have it both ways my friend.

Comment

• Well I have regarded myself as neutral in all this bull**** and no longer care if these twats ever fight but just for argument I googled PPVs for their last three fights Results that I got anyway ...

http://www.************.com/2012/01/...-three-fights/

"In total Pacquiao’s last three fights have drawn 3.86 million PPV buys, while Mayweather’s last three fights have pulled in 3.65 million PPV buys."

I think the figures speak for themselves and reveal pretty clearly who the a$$hole in this affair is.

Comment

Working...
                      X