No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: EpixStats: Vitali's Stats Go Down, Chisora Lands at 45%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
    You don't take anybody to school. You are a clueless liar. You have no comprehension of what FACTS even are. You don't even know what the word retirement means.

You are a joke as a human being, a clown. You are not a fan of boxing. You are a fan of Klitschko. You are a cheerleader.

When everybody else thinks you are wrong, you probably are wrong. Only a crazy person would think that he and only he is right and all other people are wrong.
    When everybody else thinks you are wrong, you probably are wrong
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    aSSUMING I'M WRONG when everybody thinks that i am would be foolish.. i assume i'm right when i write regardless of the bias against me. You have no idea how many Klitschko fans KNOW i'm right but DON'T speak out on my behalf becuase they DON'T want to rock the boat as this forum is DOMINATED by hate for the brother's & this in turn clouds all of there judgment. Some of my stuff is tongue & cheek but that is ONLY mixed in so you guys pay attention to the message that i'm sending.. i'm going toe to toe with you guys..f or every outlandish & insulting behavior you throw at the bros.. i come back with something to combat your ******ity & obvious bias.... I'm like Klitschko taking you on with just my right hand & still finding a way to school you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      Go look at box rec for Vitali's LAST 4 opponents & go to the part WHERE IT SAYS LAST FIGHT & WHO THE OPPONENT WAS.. if it doesn't say Vitali Klitschko's name next to there's i'LL never write here again. One thing i am is NOT a liar... I expect an apology in 15 minutes!!!
      You are probably the biggest joke on boxingscene and there are some pretty laughable posters on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        You are probably the biggest joke on boxingscene and there are some pretty laughable posters on this site.
        & who are you? A flyweight that doesn't even belong in the big boys section. Whenever somebody states something like that... i know i got them in my backpocket.. so get to steppin' moron & fly on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          The record is 4 in a row.. last 4 fighters to face Vitali have not proven beyond a shadow of doubt that they are ready.. willing & able to fight anyone else.. let alone rematch Vitali just like the other 42 opponents who didn't come back for seconds.
          That's the record.

But Chisora retired Vitali and Helenius which is more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            That's the record.

But Chisora retired Vitali and Helenius which is more impressive.
            Well... when you're right.. you're right... 4 in a row is fine & dandy but retiring Vitali Klitschko dwarfs that accomplishment & puts it to shame.. Chisora is the man!

Comment

Working...
            X