No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: EpixStats: Vitali's Stats Go Down, Chisora Lands at 45%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    "Vitali has retired his last 4 opponents" is in fact a lie.
    +++++++++
    Another one calling me a liar.... your post is the lie... not mine.... until you can prove to me all 4 recent fighters have stepped foot on a boxing canvas.. you're the one who's not being honest.
    Ok, cool.

So Chisora has reitred Vitali Klitschko and Helenius.

That's not a lie, is it?

Comment

If i took every fighter's word that they're going to fight again after going Vitali... i'd have had more trust in Lewis' postfight words. Until it happens it hasn't yet happened.. it could be the end of the world tomorrow & what i said would be true forever without question.. so don't assume one is going to fight because one says so & wait for that day to occur... kapish.
      the only fighters in vitali's last 12 fights that havent fought again are..

shannon briggs

adamek, who has a fight scheduled

chisora, who is 28 and fought last night

and solis who is only 31 and have shown no signs of retiring.

all the other fighters continued to fight, you make it sound like a regular occurance that fighters don't fight again after they meet vitali... in reality the only 2 have been lewis and briggs.

Comment

You know what they say about the first 3 letters of assume.. don't make one of your self & admit you were wrong & let's move on.
        EVERYBODY else thinks YOU are wrong. doesn't that tell you anything?

ironic how you say people shouldn't assume anything, when you assume a fighter is retired just because they haven't fought since meeting Vitali.

vitali has never retired fighters on a regular basis. the only ones that retired after they met vitali are lewis and briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
          Chisora retired Vitali. Vitali hasn't fought yet.... going by your ******ed logic.

hell every active fighter who doesn't have a fight scheduled is "retired" by your backwards ass logic.
          Sherlock Holmes. But the tiebreaker is when you got your a$$$ BEAT BY VITALI... so Chisora CAN'T REALLY say he retired Vitali after losing 9.5 rds of a scheduled 12 rder against him... & before you say Lewis retired Vitali until he fought Johnson.. remember Lewis was outboxed just like Chisora was.. outslugged outlanded & outthrown just like all 46 fighters Vitali has faced who btw NEVER came back for seconds.. look at Areolla he wants to exact revenge on Vitali by facing Wlad DESPIte THE fact WBC has mandated to be vITALI'S number one man...... do we understand each other ?

Comment

Vitali hasn't stepped a foot on a boxing canvas since last night either.

VITALI IS RETIRED

CHISORA RETIRED VITALI.

CHISORA SCARED VITALI IN TO RETIREMENT.

you are a clown jimmy, an absolute clown.
            Read my previous post for more clarity as to whom retired whom when there is a tiebreaker involved.... it's all in there.

Comment

Sherlock Holmes. But the tiebreaker is when you got your a$$$ BEAT BY VITALI... so Chisora CAN'T REALLY say he retired Vitali after losing 9.5 rds of a scheduled 12 rder against him... & before you say Lewis retired Vitali until he fought Johnson.. remember Lewis was outboxed just like Chisora was.. outslugged outlanded & outthrown just like all 46 fighters Vitali has faced who btw NEVER came back for seconds.. look at Areolla he wants to exact revenge on Vitali by facing Wlad DESPIte THE fact WBC has mandated to be vITALI'S number one man...... do we understand each other ?
              Lewis punched Vitali in the face and destroyed Vitali's face. enough said. vitali wasn't dominating, he was just ahead on the scorecards. klit fans like yourself sure do love to exagerate that ordeal though.

i'd laugh if vitali even himself thinks he retired chisora.

Comment

Read my previous post for more clarity as to whom retired whom when there is a tiebreaker involved.... it's all in there.
                nobody retired anybody last night, and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  By your logic, Derek Chisora has retired Vitali Klitschko and Robert Helenius.
                  true... but have you really retired someone & proud of it when judges scorecards deemed you were losing about 75% of the rds you fought. In Helenious case.. you can say he retired him because he was the one who really won 80% of the rds & got robbed... no such thievery vs Vitali. You have to at least win on judges scorecards.. outbox & outslug the opponent so he can question whether he wants to do it again any time soon.... son.... come on now!
                  Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-19-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

the only fighters in vitali's last 12 fights that havent fought again are..

shannon briggs

adamek, who has a fight scheduled

chisora, who is 28 and fought last night

and solis who is only 31 and have shown no signs of retiring.

all the other fighters continued to fight, you make it sound like a regular occurance that fighters don't fight again after they meet vitali... in reality the only 2 have been lewis and briggs.
                    I didn't make it out to be anything it wasn't .. i stated 4 in a row & 5 of the last 13... you're drawing your own conclusions.

Comment

EVERYBODY else thinks YOU are wrong. doesn't that tell you anything?

ironic how you say people shouldn't assume anything, when you assume a fighter is retired just because they haven't fought since meeting Vitali.

vitali has never retired fighters on a regular basis. the only ones that retired after they met vitali are lewis and briggs.
                      & those two are top sluggers in the history of boxing but let's get back to your point... uNTIL THEY FIGHT AGAIN... my statement is closer to the truth than not while you're just asssssssuming one is going to fight again after a Vitali Klitschko beatdown... kapish.

Comment

Working...
                      X