Comments Thread For: EpixStats: Vitali's Stats Go Down, Chisora Lands at 45%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    ^^^Oh the irony.

Foremans 63-2(60kos) is a stat I used to mock the folks who ejaculated over 43-2(40kos). Both are merely points in time before age began to grab hold of their records,

Hopefully Vitali is not ****** enough to fight until hes 48. Without his inflated numbers hes just the guy who quit against Byrd and got his face pummeled by Lennox.
    First of all it's how you start & how you end.. Vitali started his first 27 fights stronger than Foreman & his career % has ended up better as well.. whatever happened in between that is just streak related.. Take Mj & Wilt.... at a certain point in time Wilt dwarfed Mj's numbers but at the end of the day Mike was more consistent & has the best overall point production in Nba history barnone.. what you did in between all that is just a hot streak. Big George is to blame for fightin on when his power faded instead of preserving what he had done.. same as Wilt when his scoring prowess all but failed him.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      First of all it's how you start & how you end.. Vitali started his first 27 fights stronger than Foreman & his career % has ended up better as well.. whatever happened in between that is just streak related.. Take Mj & Wilt.... at a certain point in time Wilt dwarfed Mj's numbers but at the end of the day Mike was more consistent & has the best overall point production in Nba history barnone.. what you did in between all that is just a hot streak. Big George is to blame for fightin on when his power faded instead of preserving what he had done.. same as Wilt when his scoring prowess all but failed him.
      Who's to blame for all the weak comp and tomato cans Vitaly has fought? Oh, that's right, we're just supposed to ignore that.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Neither is retired.

Helenius will be on a Sauerland card in September.

Vitali had planned to fight again in June/July, but because of the shoulder injury is now planning to fight next in September.
        He knows that, he is just pointing out the ridicilousness and doublestandards of jimmy's posts where he claims Solis, Adamek and Chisora are retired because they haven't fought since meeting Vitali.

Pretty much EVERYBODY disagrees with jimmy, yet he keeps embarrasing himself over and over again. It's really pathetic to see.

Comment

the part in the middle aka their primes against good competition? yeah why would that matter! i think the beginning of their careers when they knocked out 30 bums in a row is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
            He knows that, he is just pointing out the ridicilousness and doublestandards of jimmy's posts where he claims Solis, Adamek and Chisora are retired because they haven't fought since meeting Vitali.

Pretty much EVERYBODY disagrees with jimmy, yet he keeps embarrasing himself over and over again. It's really pathetic to see.
            As if i need a cheering squad.. i write alone.. therefore i work alone.... but i take all of you's to school & back... that you can be assured of.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              the part in the middle aka their primes against good competition? yeah why would that matter! i think the beginning of their careers when they knocked out 30 bums in a row is more important.
              You got jokes... son.

Comment

As if i need a cheering squad.. i write alone.. therefore i work alone.... but i take all of you's to school & back... that you can be assured of.
                Is that why I keep running you out of threads and have you refusing to answer my questions?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Is that why I keep running you out of threads and have you refusing to answer my questions?
                  Are you writing the other dude's jokes for him? When are you going to put Vitali in more masculine attire.. He's not that pretty in pink if you ask me. I'm like the energizer bunny.... i don't run from threads.. I end them so get your facts straight before you step to me with false accusations . I only quit when i'm ahead JUST LIKE MY BOY.... kapish!

Comment

Are you writing the other dude's jokes for him? When are you going to put Vitali in more masculine attire.. He's not that pretty in pink if you ask me. I'm like the energizer bunny.... i don't run from threads.. I end them so get your facts straight before you step to me with false accusations . I only quit when i'm ahead JUST LIKE MY BOY.... kapish!
                    Genuinely funny response! At least you can admit you're both quitters.

Comment

You don't take anybody to school. You are a clueless liar. You have no comprehension of what FACTS even are. You don't even know what the word retirement means.

You are a joke as a human being, a clown. You are not a fan of boxing. You are a fan of Klitschko. You are a cheerleader.

When everybody else thinks you are wrong, you probably are wrong. Only a crazy person would think that he and only he is right and all other people are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X