No announcement yet.

Donaire P4P No3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    i agree...floyd should've lost by DQ, **** was not professional at all......**** p4p....
    Why would Floyd lose by disqualification? DO YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT THE SEMANTICS OF A HUG? \O/

Comment

He's a top 10 p4p fighter, but his last two performances are not worth of a top 10 p4p boxer. I won't go as far as saying he was shit because he wasn't and it was still a good win against a hard WV2, but what I thought while looking at him was that he was a lot slower than he was at 118, and also that his power wasn't nearly as good as it was in his past weight class. Yes, Vazquez got knocked down but Nonito landed some other pretty good shots on WV2 and was not able to hurt him that much.

I think Nonito should stay at 122 for as long as he can, he should try to improve his speed again and to develop more power at the division since right now I though his power was just above average.

Something that came to my mind was that this week I was reading a thread that some guy posted in here about Nonito becoming the new Pacquiao by moving up in weight classes, but after this fight I just don't see it anymore. IMO Nonito won't be able to move up in weight class anymore, maybe 126 top but I don't see how he's going to move up any further and still be a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
        we will definitely see him against rigo and nishioka. if he can't beat those guys then he is officially overrated. i believe his problem now is that he is getting caught up on his own hype.
        So if he losses to good proven talented fighters. Then he is officially overrated?

What is going on here?

Comment

did you know floyd is p4p number 2 for doing what he did?....really?....i mean really?.....what did he do?.....UD a past prime fighter and suckerpunched a damn idiot....that s worthy of p4p #2?

think about it...
          true. floyd hasn't done jack for a long time and is p4p #2; rated because of his skills and past. martinez has been fighting bums waiting for a money fight. pac won a close fight against marquez. Andre Ward has been very impressive and is someone that I expect to be #1 p4p one day. The Klitsckos fight in a weak division.

I wanted to see donaire win by ko. but he broke his hand and still coasted to a clear victory. I wouldn't rank Donaire p4p #3 but he's still a top ten p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Why would Floyd lose by disqualification? DO YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT THE SEMANTICS OF A HUG? \O/
            listen, i know about the rules,,,,,but there's thing called CLASS among fighters...and obviously something floyd junior knows nothing about...

i cant blame him for his ghetto@ssness, or his lack of principle or his lack of discipline..i undersatnd he is a douche bag and want to forever be a douche bag, thats his chouce, not my problem..rules are rules. right?...lol

Comment

Floyd is undefeated until someone beats him he is number 1 pound for pound.
              Nonito is number 8 or 9 ,then again, i can't think any one beside Froch or Vitali at the 3 and 4 spot.Good to see Nonito getting hit and tested.I'd rather see this than he KTFO every one in 2 rounds.

Comment

listen, i know about the rules,,,,,but there's thing called CLASS among fighters...and obviously something floyd junior knows nothing about...

i cant blame him for his ghetto@ssness, or his lack of principle or his lack of discipline..i undersatnd he is a douche bag and want to forever be a douche bag, thats his chouce, not my problem..rules are rules. right?...lol
                He should have been disqualified for lack of class?? Lack of principle and discipline?? Are you insane. He is an incredible fighter, amazing athlete, ATG boxer. You don't get there without discipline and principle. I can see those are two qualities you know nothing about. And BTW why do you say Floyd is ghetto? What makes him ghetto?

Comment

How did this thread become on argument about Floyd is beyond me.

Comment

Thoroughly agree with Boxrec having him ranked 22 in the P4P list. Way behind Sergio, Floyd, Pac, Marquez, Wlad, Ward & the likes.

Nonito Donaire is a very poormans Prince Naseem, that is all there is to it really.
                    Prince Naseem wannabe with only 1/8th of his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      So if he losses to good proven talented fighters. Then he is officially overrated?

What is going on here?
                      Yes overrated and not worthy of being in the top 5 p4p. Both rigo and nishioka are world champions but they are not ranked in the p4p list. If nonito can't beat them then he is overrated. Makes sense right?

Comment

Working...
                      X