Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire P4P No3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe they havent locked this non sense yet. This is NSB.. Non SENSE boxing. Nonito is right now top 15 ATG if you dont agree you dont know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
      To me P4P should be based on a fighter's ability to dominate current division or surrounding divisions. Just like people talk about P4P hardest hitting fighters. With that Logic Andre Ward has done more dominating in his division than Pac, May, and Marquez.

Pac Really has no Division, May has not really fought the Top 147 fighters in the last 4 ys there. Marquez been skipping divisions as well.
      Pacquaio ko, tko and won a one sided decision in his last 13 fights except against fellow HOF fighter Marquez while moving up in many weight classes. Now insert any current fighter in Pacquaios position fighting the same opponents and weight classes Pac went through. Do you think someone can duplicate Pacs feat? I dont think so. Pacquaios p4p status are based on his resume and obstacles he overcame that seems near impossible to achieved (106-154, 4 lineal titles, 8 division titles). Floyd being a p4p#1 back then was based on his skills not by beating shot past prime Oscar, junior welterweight ring post Hatton, lightweight weight cheated Marquez, granpa overtrained Mosley and sucker punched Ortiz, plus endless fake retirements and vacations.
      Last edited by straightleft; 02-05-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        I cant believe they havent locked this non sense yet. This is NSB.. Non SENSE boxing. Nonito is right now top 15 ATG if you dont agree you dont know **** about boxing.
        Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Pacquaio ko, tko and won a one sided decision in his last 13 fights except against fellow HOF fighter Marquez while moving up in many weight classes. Now insert any current fighter in Pacquaios position fighting the same opponents and weight classes Pac went through. Do you think someone can duplicate Pacs feat? I dont think so. Pacquaios p4p status are based on his resume and obstacles he overcame that seems near impossible to achieved. Floyd being a p4p#1 back then was based on his skills not by beating shot past prime Oscar, junior welterweight ring post Hatton, lightweight weight cheated Marquez, granpa overtrained Mosley and sucker punched Ortiz, plus endless fake retirements and vacations.
        # 1. I guess I don't know **** about boxing.
        # 2. I'm stating my opinion on how I believe P4P should be ranked...IMO Klits and SOG Ward should be top. They have literally cleared the weight Division. Anyone can move up in weight win Alphabet title. Example Last night Nonito won a title against C class. Not to discredit Manny but neither him nor May DOMINATE divisions heck they won't even fight each other. Based on that I cannot consider them P4P. Roy Jones, Trinidad a decade ago were dominating their weight classes that's how they got to be #1 #2 and even Floyd back then was doing his thing. Today no.

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
          # 1. I guess I don't know **** about boxing.
          # 2. I'm stating my opinion on how I believe P4P should be ranked...IMO Klits and SOG Ward should be top. They have literally cleared the weight Division. Anyone can move up in weight win Alphabet title. Example Last night Nonito won a title against C class. Not to discredit Manny but neither him nor May DOMINATE divisions heck they won't even fight each other. Based on that I cannot consider them P4P. Roy Jones, Trinidad a decade ago were dominating their weight classes that's how they got to be #1 #2 and even Floyd back then was doing his thing. Today no.
          Let me use your own logic. Do you think Ward could beat the weakest champ at light heavyweight, let alone the cruiser weight and heavyweight? should be easy right? LOL, just in case you didnt know, they put a weight divisions for a reason, just like your own logic, Donaire was dominating the lower division but when he moved up to 122, his power and speed were affected.
          Last edited by straightleft; 02-05-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X