No announcement yet.

Donaire P4P No3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    How did this thread become on argument about Floyd is beyond me.
    90% of all arguments involve Floyd Mayweather DEAL WITH IT.

You think Ali would have beaten Marciano?

I DO CAUSE OF FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR!!!

Comment

As long as each of the top 5 P4P (Pac, PBF, Sergio, JMM, ND) are being criticized not deserving their top positions......then it's all good. These @sswipe boxing fans wants Ward/the Klitschos/Wonjokam/Bradley as the true top 5 P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        As long as each of the top 5 P4P (Pac, PBF, Sergio, JMM, ND) are being criticized not deserving their top positions......then it's all good. These @sswipe boxing fans wants Ward/the Klitschos/Wonjokam/Bradley as the true top 5 P4P.

tru dat , tru dat .....

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
          Yes overrated and not worthy of being in the top 5 p4p. Both rigo and nishioka are world champions but they are not ranked in the p4p list. If nonito can't beat them then he is overrated. Makes sense right?
          No it does not make any sense. Rigo is a very talented fighter. He might not have the resume to be ranked that high P4P(which is only good for argument purposes cuz' it has no meaning). But, his skill level and talent level is that of an elite P4P level is it not?

Comment

what is wrong with you people?

Donaire basically said before the fight that he was going to try to knock him out. And thats what he tried to do.

The only thing vazquez did was throw one shot at a time. And when Robert Garcia asked donaire "how's his power?" Donaire said "not good"

So you have a guys with "not good" power who only throws one shot at a time, why focus too much attention on defense? Especially when you already said you were going to knock the guy out.

That's why he was getting hit, plus his style is to invite you to hit him so he can counter, even if it means taking a shot in return- which he did- and is almost half the shots that vazquez landed on him.

For almost every shot that vazquez landed, donaire countered with something harder.

You guys are some princesses. How about you wait until he actually fights rigo or gamboa before you start *****ing about how he's not good enough when he is.
            Last edited by Paclan; 02-05-2012, 02:30 AM.

Comment

This is one of those fights where the loser of the fight won. Vasquez moral victory, I guess. Arce beat him up worse Nonito wobble him and put him down but...Vasquez was cagey in there.Like a veteran.

Comment

it was a questionable performance from donaire. hurt hands or not, he got beat up pretty bad. his defense hs as always been kinda iffy to me, this fight just proves what i thought. he still needs some work. but seriously tho, if floyd or manny had been in it this rough with a fighter of wv2's level, boxingscene would explode. donaire isnt immune from this. it was a questionable performance for the guy no matter how u look at it .

Comment

I think Donaire fell in love with his power and the way he was knocking out people at 118, but it didn't translate to the 122 division. The guy should train harder to improve his technique since today it was proved that against guys that are about his size, power is not going to win all the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Ahahaha that's hilarious bro..

You owned them!!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      it was a questionable performance from donaire. hurt hands or not, he got beat up pretty bad. his defense hs as always been kinda iffy to me, this fight just proves what i thought. he still needs some work. but seriously tho, if floyd or manny had been in it this rough with a fighter of wv2's level, boxingscene would explode. donaire isnt immune from this. it was a questionable performance for the guy no matter how u look at it .
                      Well yea that's true. But, that's how it should be because Floyd and Pac are and should be held to a different standard. Yea they're ATG fighters. Donaire isn't. Hell at this point he isn't even a HOF'er.

But, the only thing that links Donaire to Floyd and Pac is the silly P4P list. But, he isn't on their level and might never be. So of course Floyd and Pac should be criticize way more than Donaire should be if they have questionable performances against a WV2 level opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X