Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better version of Cotto: Manny version or May version?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Sorry you are mistaken alt.... Just because I say Mayweather beats Manny for about 4 years now does not mean I am not a fan... lol Silly alt.. Your logic is just piss poor.

Then again your an alt and an alt is made to act that way.
    No it's not that it's coz you worship Floyd like a god lol..

Ok your not a ***** good for you. Then you should be part of the rational boxing fans who think he should have fought PAc rather than fight cotto for less money..

Coz that is just plain ducking.

Btw, I want to see Floyd vs pac fight regardless who wins. That's what makes me a true boxing fan. Just want a true legit competitive fight which truly your boy loves pputting road blocks if your really not a *****. You should know that he had put a lot out their.

The newest road block Floyd will say to Pac will be "fight me @ 154 Punk!"
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2012, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      No it's just that you're blinded by your love for Floyd. You have horses blinders take it off and you will enjoy boxing more.. Don\t be kiss azz sheep. Not all that floyd does is good for you

You're wrong about this. Floyd Mayweather has done good for Wes. He has taught him how to use a piss-poor shoulder roll, and taught him about hard work and dedication, lasting a solid minute and thirty seconds on the heavy beg:

Comment

Ok your not a ***** good for you. Then you should be part of the rational boxing fans who think he should have fought PAc rather than fight cotto for less money..

Coz that is just plain ducking.

Btw, I want to see Floyd vs pac fight regardless who wins. That's what makes me a true boxing fan. Just want a true legit competitive fight which truly your boy loves pputting road blocks if your really not a *****. You should know that he had put a lot out their.

The newest road block Floyd will say to Pac. will be fight me @ 154 Punk!
        Bob does not want the fight what do you not understand about it?

Look what happens when someone signs with Top Rank... they fight Pac. Look what happens when someone leaves Top Rank, they fight Floyd....

*******s love to ignore the fact that Bob used to promote Floyd and had a falling out which lead to Mayweather making fights that Bob was scared to death to make.

Bottom line, Mayweather vs Pac will not be competitive or good. As a fan, I want it to happen so like the calzaghe ***g*t fan boys, the ******* ***g*t fan boys will disappear... The site will be better off like how it USED TO BE before *******s.

In the mean time, this is the best fight for Mayweather unless Mayweather moved up to MW to fight Martinez. Because the bottom line is, nobody from 140-154 beats him and Bob Arum knows this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          You're wrong about this. Floyd Mayweather has done good for Wes. He has taught him how to use a piss-poor shoulder roll, and taught him about hard work and dedication, lasting a solid minute and thirty seconds on the heavy beg:

Lol, you sound like a wez alt.. Defending your boy aye.. You guys do thing together box, sleep, eat you know hehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
            Cotto was closer to his physical peak when he fought Manny.

The Cotto who will be fighting Mayweather focuses more on boxing smartly.

I think the Cotto who will be fighting Mayweather has the edge though, because it's gonna be at 154 and not 145. The jump to 154 is unnatural for May and Pac whereas Cotto grew into it, and probably was drained for the Pac fight.
            it's pretty close. Close enough to make an arguement pointless. Manny's version was closer to prime and quicker, Floyds is bigger and can thus take a better shot.

Same Cotto to me though, neither as good as the pre Margarito version.

Comment

Lol, you sound like a wez alt.. Defending your boy aye.. You guys do thing together box, sleep, eat you know hehe!

You low IQ'd Asian. Your comprehension skills aren't bright enough to realize that I was making fun of him with that ****ty video, not defending him.

And for that I will expose you too, Mr. Keloid Chan

Comment

I'm diggin those moves by "wes", you telling me you don't? lol

Comment

• Cotto's been in too many beatdowns now.

The man is cashing out in the final stretch of his career. Good for him, but I already promised myself I'd never pay for another Mayweather PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Bob does not want the fight what do you not understand about it?

Look what happens when someone signs with Top Rank... they fight Pac. Look what happens when someone leaves Top Rank, they fight Floyd....

*******s love to ignore the fact that Bob used to promote Floyd and had a falling out which lead to Mayweather making fights that Bob was scared to death to make.

Bottom line, Mayweather vs Pac will not be competitive or good. As a fan, I want it to happen so like the calzaghe ***g*t fan boys, the ******* ***g*t fan boys will disappear... The site will be better off like how it USED TO BE before *******s.

In the mean time, this is the best fight for Mayweather unless Mayweather moved up to MW to fight Martinez. Because the bottom line is, nobody from 140-154 beats him and Bob Arum knows this...
                    Oh yup it's bob again: Never Floyd's Fault. Sounding like a true ***** again I though you weren't??

Kid throwing out 50 million for a lesser pay day just say it all.. There is more money in a pac fight even if it's 50/50 it's still more than what he will earn than fighting Cotto. regardless how you spin it.

Duck maybe??

to close: Floyd = waiting for Pac to get old

Floyd Jan 7th "I don't fight leftovers"... Ahhmmm Cotto?

Comment

You low IQ'd Asian. Your comprehension skills aren't bright enough to realize that I was making fun of him with that ****ty video, not defending him.
                      You both are are fuking clowns... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X