Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better version of Cotto: Manny version or May version?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
    Cotto last 3 opponents in Clottey, Rubio(may be not as much), Marg before Pac is a lot better, harder, and more legit than Cotto's recovery fight (against Foreman,Mayorga, and a beaten up and blind Margarito)...He won all of those, but obviously those 3 fights before Pac will not be as dominating because they were legitimately harder fights.. Now go whack off in your ***** altar...
    LOL Rubio? When was this? I don't know how you can confuse Jennings with Rubio.

Comment

• I dont understand how can he be a better version when *****s were saying he was damaged goods after the Margarito fight? Did you guys not watch what Pacquiao did to him. If he was damaged goods then after Pacquiao he should be considered pulp, a shadow, a ghost of himself. You cant have it both ways...
      Last edited by Lineal Champ; 02-01-2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ NSB.................

Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          It's all speculations you are telling.. A man who got beaten up will forever be psychologically hampered, while a never beaten man is better mentally of having that psyche of invincibility.

It just how it is. A confident fighter never been beaten bad will have a better mind set.. Coz a beaten up fighter will always have the ghost of the past.
          Well that destroys many *******s agenda by saying Hatton was better vs Pac...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
            I dont understand how can he be a better version when *****s were saying he was damaged goods after the Margarito fight?
            Yeah, because *****s are the voice of reason and their opinion is as good as gold right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Yup cotto beat up Marg's eyes good. And we all know who caused that bad eye first.
              What does that have to do with my post?

It's obvious you completely missed the point.

Comment

• The Pacquiao version probably was more prime and athletic than this Cotto. But he can box better, eat good in the training camp, and have a trainer in the corner who say more than "Keep boxing" this time.

Comment

• lol Manny give him a beating too so ofcourse the Manny one.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Well that destroys many *******s agenda by saying Hatton was better vs Pac...
                    Hatton was never really good in my view. But Pac brutalized him good in 2 rounds. That still says a lot lol.. Floyd couldn't do that infact Floyd almost got knocked down in the early rounds fighting Hatton.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      lol Manny give him a beating too so ofcourse the Manny one.
                      Simple answers for simple minds.

As if there's only 1 variable.

Comment

Working...
                      X