Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
    Both have already agreed that May 5 is doable. You come in here running off at the mouth spouting ignorance. Pacquiao has already made it clear that he would be open to fighting on May 5th before Mayweather was convicted and sentenced, and that's why the excuses that Arum is throwing out now about May 5th not being doable don't fly. You need to do more listening and less talking.
    You are doing it again, twisting what was reported in your own link.
    Pac did not commit to May 5th!
    Now what's your problem with a date that's closer to the end of that month?
    What's your objection to more $$ for everyone, including the city of Vegas itself?

Comment

• I know everyone is hating on old Bob, but what he says does make a lot of sense by building a 50,000 seat temp. arena. Its the date that's BS. With all that money, why can't they build it on time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        Er... $40m divided by an additional 30,000 seats is an average of $1,300 per extra seat. So Bob's trying to tell us that people are going to be willing to pay out over $1,000 for a seat that'll be further from the ring than the cheapest MGM Grand seats. Riiiiiight.

Floyd isn't going straight to jail so he can fight on May 5th. He's going to fight on that date.

For the first time I genuinely believe that both fighters want this fight. Bob Arum is the obstacle here.
        You get no high-5 from me for only just figuring that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          I know everyone is hating on old Bob, but what he says does make a lot of sense by building a 50,000 seat temp. arena. Its the date that's BS. With all that money, why can't they build it on time?
          Why rush things? More time means less chances for errors, more time to make things run smoothly, and it's still in the same month.
          Now what's so important about having the fight on May 5?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I can't believe I read through 18 pages of ******* foolishness, is there any way to put these guys on ignore?
            Hunt them down and run the ****s over.

Oh ****, thats right..... I forgot, my healing mantra......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No forgive, thats right..... I forgot, forgive them is what you must do.

Good luck ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
              Quite frankly - SO? Not Pac's fault that Prison Boy is a (ex-)wifebeater now is it?

If Manny beat the **** out of some woman tomorrow and would only be allowed to fight on May 28th, would all you guys be fine with the fight not happening all of a sudden?
              so i just provided you with a very logical explanation of why mayweather can't fight at the end of may...it would be a slap in the face to the judge who is in charge of his sentencing...now tell me again why pac can't fight on may 5?

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                Why rush things? More time means less chances for errors, more time to make things run smoothly, and it's still in the same month.
                Now what's so important about having the fight on May 5?
                You have to look at it from Mayweathers point of view. If you train 8 weeks and fight at the end of May, then have to go to jail in a few days for 90 days, that's just messed up. Its also a distraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
                  Lol, that is the most ridiculous and made up excuse ever. He's going to jail in "June", not "May", the month was left open not a specific date. The court isn't going to penalize him further if he changes the date, since he won't be going to jail in May.
                  so do you agree that the only reason mayweather had his time postponed was because of his contractual agreements to the may 5th date?

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    I know everyone is hating on old Bob, but what he says does make a lot of sense by building a 50,000 seat temp. arena. Its the date that's BS. With all that money, why can't they build it on time?
                    What makes sense is make the fight while you still got it , all this we can build a stadium , yeah sure you could also hold it on the moon or a island in the pacific , what about Africa or maybe the Arab Emirates lets milk the world for every last penny , fantasy and reality ,, its all stalling tactics , its time , Bob Arum stop beating around the bush and make the fight , Team Pac are looking like a bunch of wriggling worms !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      What makes sense is make the fight while you still got it , all this we can build a stadium , yeah sure you could also hold it on the moon or a island in the pacific , what about Africa or maybe the Arab Emirates lets milk the world for every last penny , fantasy and reality ,, its all stalling tactics , its time , Bob Arum stop beating around the bush and make the fight , Team Pac are looking like a bunch of wriggling worms !
                      Its like both sides are so stubborn, this fight will never happen. I don't see why they can't just go fight at cowboys stadium, but I get the feeling Floyd would refuse that option, if it was an option.

Comment

Working...
                      X