Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
    so i just provided you with a very logical explanation of why mayweather can't fight at the end of may...it would be a slap in the face to the judge who is in charge of his sentencing...now tell me again why pac can't fight on may 5?
    Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    You have to look at it from Mayweathers point of view. If you train 8 weeks and fight at the end of May, then have to go to jail in a few days for 90 days, that's just messed up. Its also a distraction.
    This is absurd, it is exactly like the OSDT situation.

Everybody was sooooo concerned about why Mayweather asked, but they completely ignore why Pacquiao refused.

That is fkn absurd, and completely illogical.

Any ******* who cannot understand the following should be shot.....

1.) Mayweather has reserved May 5th at the MGM, a GREAT date, and a GREAT venue

2.) Mayweather has no room-to-move, for obvious reasons

3.) Arum/Pacquiao are WELL-AWARE that Mayweather has no room-to-move

4.) Pacquiao publicly stated that he wants to fight Mayweather

5.) Pacquiao and Arum are coming up with every excuse they can to avoid that fight

If Arum/Pacquiao are reasonable, and they understand the situation, and they genuinely do want that fight, then why are they not being more accommodating?

Why do we STILL get a big ol' rubbish bag full of ridiculous excuses, just like we got from Team Pacquiao back in Dec 2009?

Why does it appear that Pacquiao/Arum would rather have one their legs cut off than enter into negotiations with Mayweather?

Pac is full-of-****, end of story.

Comment

• you see the world dont revolve around Floyd. I know most of you *****s are probably gonna commit suicide with finding this out. BUT...if Floyd didnt have a date with a JAIL cell...there would be No issues of date and time. i know its hard for you *****s to understand but its not normal to set business deals worth millions AROUND a JAIL sentence! LOL are you people this BLIND!. Its ARUMS fault and Manny that Floyd beat his babys mother. A WOMAN! please for my amusement keep making yourself look dumber!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Floyd stans have major double standards just as bad as Cotto stans. They're always talking about "business decisions" but when stuff like this makes "business sense", they criticize it because it's Pacquiao.
        At what point did you abandon the " cut will not heal " excuse, and start to fly with the "we need to build a space station" excuse ?

And, if you did not believe the " cut will not heal " excuse, then surely you can see that the space-station excuse is cut from the same cloth?

Surely ?

People see what they want to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
          let me get this straight...one fighter says "ok lets cut the crap and fight on may 5th"...and the other one says "no lets fight later because"...what was his reason for postponing it to later may again?
          May 5th = great for Marquez.

May 5th = impossible for Mayweather

Every time that somebody mentions Mayweather, the cut between Manny's legs opens up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            At what point did you abandon the " cut will not heal " excuse, and start to fly with the "we need to build a space station" excuse ?

And, if you did not believe the " cut will not heal " excuse, then surely you can see that the space-station excuse is cut from the same cloth?

Surely ?

People see what they want to see.
            The cut excuse is bullshit but the extra millions of dollars is a legit reason I think. Specially since Floyd fanatics are always $$$$$ happy when it comes to Floyd. FYI I'm not a Pac stan. I'm just giving my point of view who has no part in both fan bases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              the proposed site for the temp stadium would be at the south west corner of las vegas bvld and sahara. my company nevada ready mix will do the foundation pour if it goes through and it could be fully operational by aprill 22nd. carl told me todd deboif said nope so its all smoke screens.
              they arent even interested in the temp stadium. its a lie nevada ready mix would have the job and its bs arum is lying. please use your brains. dont be arumtards.

Comment

• just pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post

Every time that somebody mentions Mayweather, the cut between Manny's legs opens up again.
                  exactly right...****ing cowards

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Its ARUMS fault and Manny that Floyd beat his babys mother. A WOMAN! please for my amusement keep making yourself look dumber!
                    Who the heck said that? I wouldn't take it serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      The cut excuse is bullshit but the extra millions of dollars is a legit reason I think. Specially since Floyd fanatics are always $$$$$ happy when it comes to Floyd. FYI I'm not a Pac stan. I'm just giving my point of view who has no part in both fan bases.
                      The cut excuse..... was utterly ridiculous.

It was an OBVIOUS duck !!

It is CLEARLY OBVIOUS that was an intentional duck.

So, Bob Arum's intention, is to duck that fight.

FACT: They could easily find a bigger venue

FACT: They could easily have this " space-station " built by May 5th

FACT: It is hilarious that Floyd " money " Mayweather is more than happy with his potential remuneration package, and yet Manny "doing it for the people" Pacquiao, is not

I will remind you of the fact we determined earlier after examining Bob Arum's cut excuse..... "Bob Arum's intention, is to duck that fight".

Come on man, if you are an unbiased boxing fan, and Bob Arum has made his intentions clearly obvious, then surely you can see that this is just more "convenient" pac-dribble?

Surely ?

Comment

Working...
                      X