Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Ready For Mayweather; Arum Jabs Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the article is misleading......all i read were excuses from team pacroid.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Bob Arum is so full of ****. He had so many excuses on why not to make the fight that it is ridiculous. Manny said he is fine for May 5th then what's the problem?

Grus my dude what's going on? Arum thinks people are ******, we don't give a damn about no new stadium just make the fight on May 5th. Manny just made Arum look like a dumbass by admitting his cut is fine. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ronnie's trying to take everyone's eye of the ball by recycling old articles

Comment

damn they pulled out ronnie they literally have no defense. lmao.

Comment

Both fighters say they want it.

Both fighters are available.

So let's do it.

Comment

50 Cent tweet.....

50cent @50cent
                Pac Manny ducking cause he know he gonna get his ass handed to him hahaha I told floyd beat his ass before he go to jail.
                Pac's career and image has taken a major hit and will continue to go down if the fight don't happen. What they tried to do to Floyd back fired.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  Ok so sign the contract and both fighters stop talking.
                  I used to work at the club in your avy [XS] a month or so ago.. the guys holding the bottle of ace of spades are jay jay and denver. table busser and our supervisor. it's kinda funny but weird that you have them on here. they probably don't even know their picture is floating around a boxing website.

Comment

LMAO Ronnie saw Mayweather's twitter post and decided to defend his boyfriend. Pacquiao wants it, Mayweather wants it, Bob needs to shut up and make the fight happen!

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      This is not a response to the call out. I quickly read it, but saw no mention of today's developments.
                      I read it too. My quote was meant for Boxingscene and some of its staffs; It's really obvious who they're siding with.
                      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 01-10-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X