Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Ready For Mayweather; Arum Jabs Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope arum pays ronnie well (joke, obviously ronnie doesnt get paid by arum outright)

he's basically the guy's publicist

Comment

• http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...e5802339295811

Bob is a ****in snake. Lies, lies, lies, lies.... he never ****in stops lying! Bob is at the status 10 levels below a piece of ****! A piece of **** is like Newt Gingrich or a Santorum, a Bob Arum is 10x worse! And for you Pacroid, what now? Back to JMM4, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        i hope arum pays ronnie well (joke, obviously ronnie doesnt get paid by arum outright)

he's basically the guy's publicist
        What, Ronnie Nuthugger? Say it aint so!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Ive never seen so many idiots gathered in one spot like in Pacland , they should be able to use that fact to exterminate most of the worlds dumb ***s in a single swoop ,

You pac fans sure are one bunch of gullible gullible people !
          I challenge your gay a$$ to post up facts that Pac is a coward. You got 5 days punk! if not, then we all know you're a *****. No wait we already know that. b!tch b!tch b!tch
          Last edited by PennyAnd1; 01-11-2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
            im a fan of both fighters but seriously look at it this way.

pac did a national interview with JIM ROME and stated he wanted to fight floyd and agreed to all demands but floyd kept pricing himself out that 50 mil was not enough.

[SIZE="5"]secondly, how did floyd just call pac out? on twitter? are you kidding me?

floyd, get an interview on espn and call pac out and then i will think you are serious..[SIZE="5"]

twitter? are you kidding me?

floyd is the man when it comes to trash talking and starting hoopla..

he could have an interview in 4.7 seconds..

why wont he call pac out in a legit way?

Really, dude? You missed the video where he called him out?

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

Really, dude? You missed the video where he called him out?
              That dude didn't miss anything he just refuses to acknowledge anything besides what Arum and the pro Manny people write or say. As you can see in his post he still believes with all his might that PBF asked for $100 million. That says a lot IMO!

Comment

• Originally posted by PennyAnd1 View Post
                Floyd fans & Manny haters are really idiots are they. When Floyd was supposed to go to jail on January 6, Arum said that Manny is available on May or June. Now that FLoyd is going on June, Arum started saying Pac is not ready for May, ok Arum made a boo boo.

Now people are pressuring Pac to challenge Floyd for a May 5. Arum says Pac's doctor says May is too early for 28 nasty stitches. Now Floyd calls out Pac for May 5. Floyd fans & Pac haters start masterbating in ecstasy thinking Pac is a coward for not taking his own charge.

Now the reality check:
                1. Since day 1 with Toprank, Pac has always let his promoter do the work, he may state who he wants to fight, but in the end he respected Bob's decisions. No surprise there. This by far has been a more vocal Pac than ever, so I dunno what else the haters can ask for.

2. Bob Arum don't really want Pac to fight Floyd on May, but rather on November. He has his in-house boxers lined up for him, can you blame him? Yes & No. Why? Go figure.

3. Floyd don't really wanna fight Pac on May 5. And that's the damn truth! He wants a Mexican on May 5, likely that Guerrero guy. He's just taking, like he always does. And like always, his fans & anti-Pac fans are fools to believe that monkey.

4. Pac says they're aint no problem with May, as long as it's the last week of May. And it's what Bob stated beforehand, that Pac is ok to go as long as it's the last week of May or early June.

Now with that in mind, all I have to say is Pac will agree to blood testing crap, to take less money crap, and even in fighting in May. Floyd do us all a favor and atleast give Pac the last week of May. WTF! it's freakin' May.
                ******* alert !!

Smarten up kid, the only " boo-boo " that Arum made, was publicly stating that he was considering "using" the date that Mayweather had reserved (May 5th) for Pac to fight Marquez, seeing that Floyd was no longer in a position to use it.

Then, when Mayweather suddenly became available, May 5th was no longer satisfactory as the cut between Manny's legs had opened up again.

Pac really needs to keep his legs closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Ive never seen so many idiots gathered in one spot like in Pacland , they should be able to use that fact to exterminate most of the worlds dumb ***s in a single swoop ,

You pac fans sure are one bunch of gullible gullible people !
                  ahahahh

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    times like these is when you can seperarte the real from the fake....real honest Pac fans won't attempt to defend this ****ery....so the dudes who are trying to defend something that can't be defended are just exposing their fakeness.....then there's some who just wanna push cats buttons just to spark a flame.....troll cats.....it costs nothing to pay them no mind.....those dudes are dealing with all type of emotions right now lol....they're sad, embarassed, afraid, and all types of crazy feelings.....Manny fans are very unstable atm...some should be on suicide watch.....Santa Claus aint real and neither is the easter bunny.....and my 6 yr old son won't try to defend that ish and make Santa and the bunny seem real because thats leaving reality and entering into fantasy.....don't wanna be there....smh....reality is where its poppin at....in reality Floyd is the better fighter and there's no need for him to not want the fight....in reality Manny is a lesser fighter skillwise than Floyd and everybody can see why they don't want the fight....its clear as day in reality...where its poppin at
                    Are you listening Penny ?

Comment

Working...
                    X