Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Ready For Mayweather; Arum Jabs Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL FREAKIN RONNY. He saw the twitter post and decided to gather up all his big guns and throw em into one article. Freakin guy

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Well look at the main page~ I don't see any GBP Banners but I do see a Top Rank one~ number one rule of the news business don't piss on your advertisers boots if at all possible~
      Bravo.............

Comment

Wait, he says that Floyd has to say that he wants the fight. So, this isn't a response to Floyd's Twitter message?

Lets get the latest of Arum responding to Floyd calling out Manny. This isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
          If arum is so worried about seating then why doesnt he suggest the cowboys stadium or a neutral venue like wembley stadium im england. Even a baseball staduim would accomodate that. Arum is full of it. Arum said the plastic surgeon said pac cant start sparring until april but in this article it says he hasent even seen the cut. Lol. Arum is full of shyt. Im still boycotting any fights that TR put on untill the mega fight happens.
          Last place Mayweather wants to fight in is Cowboy's Stadium and everybody knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Wait, he says that Floyd has to say that he wants the fight. So, this isn't a response to Floyd's Twitter message?

Lets get the latest of Arum responding to Floyd calling out Manny. This isn't it.
            word.........

Comment

one thing really going overlooked in this article is that Arum admits that Floyd has contacted him on multiple occasions in the past to tell them to talk to GBP

Ive never heard him say that before. That tells you right there that Floyd has asked about the fight a few times in the past

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
                If arum is so worried about seating then why doesnt he suggest the cowboys stadium or a neutral venue like wembley stadium im england. Even a baseball staduim would accomodate that. Arum is full of it. Arum said the plastic surgeon said pac cant start sparring until april but in this article it says he hasent even seen the cut. Lol. Arum is full of shyt. Im still boycotting any fights that TR put on untill the mega fight happens.
                The judge didnt delay Floyds sentence so he can go and fight in Texas. Use your head man.

Comment

Ellerbe already said they gave GBP permission to promote on Money behalf didint he? I think i just read that from KevinI so what the hell he speaking of

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

/thread........

Comment

arum is at it again. this dam fight should be on may 5th period. and i'm doubting pacquiao too. why is he saying things like priority? screw priority. just say you want to fight mayweather on may 5. period.

Comment

Working...
                      X