No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Ready For Mayweather; Arum Jabs Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    Ok so sign the contract and both fighters stop talking.
    THERE IS NO CONTRACT!!! That's the problem. They're not even at the negotiating table. They're not even talking on the phone! This **** is ****ed up.

May 5th isn't even a good deadline for them to agree on a contract let alone fight. Sad face.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      I read it too. My quote was meant for Boxingscene and its some staffs; It's really obvious who they're siding with.
      Oh my bad. You right.

Comment

so now it's because they HAVE TO build an arena for the fight...

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Comment

If arum is so worried about seating then why doesnt he suggest the cowboys stadium or a neutral venue like wembley stadium im england. Even a baseball staduim would accomodate that. Arum is full of it. Arum said the plastic surgeon said pac cant start sparring until april but in this article it says he hasent even seen the cut. Lol. Arum is full of shyt. Im still boycotting any fights that TR put on untill the mega fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            I used to work at the club in your avy [XS] a month or so ago.. the guys holding the bottle of ace of spades are jay jay and denver. table busser and our supervisor. it's kinda funny but weird that you have them on here. they probably don't even know their picture is floating around a boxing website.
            Life is a celebration. I love the giant bottle of ace of spades.
            Found the pic on google. I wanted a pic of a bottle of ace and found this one lol.

Comment

From the moment I read "Pound for Pound King" I knew it was that ass-hole Ronnie and couldn't bring myself to read any further! Is there anyone who wants to hear WTF Ronnie has to say about 5h!t?

Comment

This old dirty bastard is reaaaallly bad for the sport...doesn't he have enough money already?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  I read it too. My quote was meant for Boxingscene and its some staffs; It's really obvious who they're siding with.
                  Well look at the main page~ I don't see any GBP Banners but I do see a Top Rank one~ number one rule of the news business don't piss on your advertisers boots if at all possible~

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    THERE IS NO CONTRACT!!! That's the problem. They're not even at the negotiating table. They're not even talking on the phone! This **** is ****ed up.

May 5th isn't even a good deadline for them to agree on a contract let alone fight. Sad face.
                    Thats why i don't trust that either side is trying to make the fight.
                    Both camps are having their year round pissing contest like they always do.

Blaming eachother for the fight not getting done.
                    But to be honest.......there was nothing to talk about after Bob Arum had the emails sent to Team Mayweather saying that he didn't want the fight and would be fighting Marquez a 4th time.

Comment

Why would they bring out Ronnie in times like this? That's like getting Jeffrey Dahmer to babysit.

Comment

Working...
                      X