Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never really thought about it. The HW division has been very weak and Vitali is a pretty decent fighter that uses his height well. I've never heard of him turn down testing, so I'm not too su****ious of him.

Comment

• Wow, two/thirds of boxingscene believes there is a very real possibility Vits has juiced during his professional career. Doesn't make it so, but there are many indicators as this thread has proved.

Comment

• Originally posted by etlux View Post
        what does the poll mean about vitali "improving" ?? He has never "improved" he has always been the same killing machine that he is. He's never lost, never lost alot of rounds, always brutally KTFO his opponents etc etc...where do you see "improvement" in the way that pacquiao magically improved after being brutally KTFO and then suddenly moved up 30 weight classes and was annihilating guys like Cotto and Margarito
        I agree with this guy.. Although, In the past the during kickboxing years they have admitted to steroid use. Vitali has always been the better brother.. That fight with lennox kicked off his career as a destroyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Wow, two/thirds of boxingscene believes there is a very real possibility Vits has juiced during his professional career. Doesn't make it so, but there are many indicators as this thread has proved.
          You can make any random thread about Klitschkos here and 2/3 of people would choose the option that is not in their favor. This hardly prove anything.

I believe Vitali is clean since the incident 20 years ago. But one can choose to believe whatever makes him happier.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Is it possible Vitaly could be on steroids given his history, knowledge of sports medicine and resurgence and dominance at such a late age?

This is a serious thread so please no trolling. I'm of the belief it is also a very real possibility Hopkins may also be on performance enhancers.

Vote and discuss.
            The Klitschko brothers are failed Soviet-era genetic experiments.

Ain't that enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              You can make any random thread about Klitschkos here and 2/3 of people would choose the option that is not in their favor. This hardly prove anything.

I believe Vitali is clean since the incident 20 years ago. But one can choose to believe whatever makes him happier.
              So you think that there is NO possibility that Vitaly has juiced since failing off the Olympic team? He has admitted to juicing saying it was for an injury. He's had other injuries and even took several years off. He couldn't have done steroids during that time?

Comment

• Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
                I agree with this guy.. Although, In the past the during kickboxing years they have admitted to steroid use. Vitali has always been the better brother.. That fight with lennox kicked off his career as a destroyer.
                He was kicked off the Ukrainian Olympic boxing team. And no, Vits is not the better brother and one can hardly call someone a destroyer when that person had his face rearranged in the fight you're talking about. I will give credit for Vits redeeming himself and showing great heart though after quitting against Byrd.

Comment

• It's not if you think he his or he isn't it's is there a possibility he is, i don't know how anyone can say no there isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    It's not if you think he his or he isn't it's is there a possibility he is, i don't know how anyone can say no there isn't.
                    Two reasons. They're a nuthugger with an agenda, or they have problems with reading comprehension.

Comment

• Originally posted by etlux View Post
                      what does the poll mean about vitali "improving" ?? He has never "improved" he has always been the same killing machine that he is. He's never lost, never lost alot of rounds, always brutally KTFO his opponents etc etc...where do you see "improvement" in the way that pacquiao magically improved after being brutally KTFO and then suddenly moved up 30 weight classes and was annihilating guys like Cotto and Margarito
                      Why does this constantly get brought up by these ****ing freak fans? The guy got stopped. He lost. He got his face annihilated by punches. That's how you win in boxing kiddies. You try to punch the other guy, and if you hit him and smash his face open, you will win. TKO 6. He also quit. TKO 10. He got caught, and admitted to it as well, that he used steroids.

PEDS don't make you better. They allow for quicker recovery and that often leads to greater physical stamina, speed and strength. It does not help with your skill. Skill training is not the physically arduous and draining part of training. Steroids don't help with it at all.

Jones Jr, without his roids, would have still had the same skill, but he just wouldn't have had the same explosive speed and weirdly fast twitch muscle, stamina and strength to go with it.

Vitali, if he used his old roids, would not have gotten better in skill terms. He would have not fallen prey to old injuries, been strong, fit and has great stamina etc even going into whatever age he is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X