Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman on Mayweather: Beating a Lady, Not a Major Sin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of us truly know's what happened between Floyd and Josie. But I do stand behind Floyd on this certain situation. Women in western society are out of control and don't know how to behave like real 'women'. They can say and do what they like and don't get penalized for it the way men do. What happened to equal rights?

That being said, I'm sure whatever Floyd did to her, she most likely deserved it. The women in western society have the worst manners by far compared to the rest of the world.

Comment

bwahahahahaaa!! suliaman is a joke. of course it isnt, not when theres money to be made.

Comment

Did Floyd really hit a woman?

Because, you know, if he really did hit a woman with mean intent, she'd probably be dead or in hospital with very serious injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          ****ing Floyd fans, actually condoning beating women...because Floyd did it.
          Nobody is condoning anything.

The fact that Mayweather needs to grow up and attend behavioral classes should not affect his boxing ranking/career/title.

The issue has already been dealt with by the courts, a wise man would not do anything that could affect a Pac/May fight, or anything that could affect Mayweathers position at the negotiating table.

The issue has already been dealt with by the courts, unless Mayweather fails to meet his mandatory obligations, this has nothing to do with the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            well thats another reason these organisations in boxing are corrupt. hitting a lady is not that bad ???????????/ wtf!!!!!!!!!! and going against their own rules aswell. what a joke the wbc is.
            What the hell does it have to do with boxing ?

The HOF indicts convicted murderers and rapists, lets get a grip here.

Comment

Floyd is a true american Hero, a model for our young kids !

Comment

The only true sin is enforcing a WBC belt holders mando

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                  None of us truly know's what happened between Floyd and Josie. But I do stand behind Floyd on this certain situation. Women in western society are out of control and don't know how to behave like real 'women'. They can say and do what they like and don't get penalized for it the way men do. What happened to equal rights?

That being said, I'm sure whatever Floyd did to her, she most likely deserved it. The women in western society have the worst manners by far compared to the rest of the world.
                  Meaning of post: I'm a virgin and watch too much BET

Comment

WBC: Women beating council. Because it's OK to beat women if you think they have it coming. What a joke that organization is!

Comment

This looks real bad. Not only is it a bad statement but it shows how much of a pedestal Sulaiman is putting Mayweather on. Instead of being like a normal sport that suspends and fines an athlete the WBC is making up excuses just to get their hefty pay day. Way to show that one athlete doesn't run the sport. smh

Comment

Working...
                      X