No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman on Mayweather: Beating a Lady, Not a Major Sin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by balintawak View Post
    There is no need to preach about Islam bro. There is absolutely no reference to Islam in my reply. I was replying to MTF who made no indication to his religion nor country. But I understand that you need to defend countries that are primarily Islamic - they generally have a poor record of oppressing women.
    That is good. It is a sensitive subject because most ppl somehow relate oppressing women to ISLAM - which is not true - human beings oppress human beings. This human being can be a muslim - he can also be a christ - he can also be a atheist whatever.

I don't need to defend this countries. I'm German and have nothing to do with islamic countries for that matter. I just want to make clear that things you see in these countries or what happens there not always have something to do with ISLAM. Many ppl don't realise that so called islamic countries aren't even ruled by the Qur'an. There is only one country that is ruled by the Qur'an and I think it was Marocco. Every other country which is called islamic has some values and interpretations of ISLAM in their ruling but none of them is ruled the right way. It is Qur'an with human ideas and versions of things that have clear stated rules if you should use them - which most countries don't do.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAAE View Post
      now your post has some good points and i do agree with some, but that last part right there didnt seem right, are you saying the man done the right thing? its most likely the house he paid for that he had to leave only to pay more money for a hotel and that just seems fine to you? did anything happen to that phsycho b!tch? did she get charged?? anything???
      see i agree it is wrong to hit a woman under NORMAL circumstances but this my friend is no normal circumstance and it is what todays society has trashed down our brain that can even make us believe slightly that this is right. The man just talked to her and left????? hahahahahahaha WTF, it takes a weak man to allow that **** to happen to them and thats what the 21st century is producing, weak men, physically stronger but balls in the misses hands. I love and respect women, after all i have a mother and women in my life that i love, and will always treat them with respect and be a true gentleman because they are ladies, but that b!tch you were talkin about was no lady.
      I don't wanted to give out the whole story - it would be a longer story to tell you everything :-)

But in essence I felt he did the right thing. If you get hit you don't need to hit back. You can leave. The wife of him had given birth to a child and she caught a fever. I don't know the name but you can get it if you give birth to a child. But she thinks everything is allright.

IDK all the sorrounding stuff but he as believe truly loves her and wants to help her but at the moment he doesn't want to live with her. It is her apartment.

I agree though that this wasn't something that I would call a lady-thing but at the end they were together for a long time and she was never like this - so I hope she gets some treatment and everything will be fine. It is her apartment so he couldn't throw her out and beating her up would have done nothing for him. So I think he did the right thing. Like I said if a woman falls down to a certain level yourselve should never slip to that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Modern society is attempting to perpetuate the myth that beating women = being a wimp.

When we all know that countless men throughout history, many of whom are noted for their courage and/or toughness, regularly beat women, including: Genghis Khan, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Sugar Ray Leonard, Sugar Ray Robinson, etc. etc. etc.

Are you calling Sugar Ray Robinson a wimp? Of course not. You have to think about these things logically and not just be force-fed by a small segment of society that is trying to enforce their values on you.
        You are one of the best ALT's I came accross... the bolded is legend stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
          You are one of the best ALT's I came accross... the bolded is legend stuff...
          Snoop dog beat his wife?

Im having a hard time believing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by balintawak View Post
            All of the following countries have a dominant Muslim population.

Afghanistan: Women who don't wear a burqa, will be shamed in public, spat on and even assaulted.

Iran: A woman can get a divorce but her children will be taken away from her, a woman’s job prospects are severely limited.

Lebanon: Proof of elementary education is required for women but not for men.

Saudi Arabia: Women are struggling to have the same status as men, and still cannot vote.

Pakistan: In the rural areas, women are like slaves subject to drudgery. They are there just to obey their fathers, brothers and husbands. They do not have the right to decide about themselves because women are considered foolish creatures according to the dominant social and cultural norms.

Indonesia: Women's usual working conditions include long hours, abusive environments, unhealthy conditions and restrictions on the right to organize.

Shall I continue?

These facts were easily available on the web. BTW, if you haven't noticed, I am Canadian and do not ascribe my information from very biased and right-wing propaganda like Fox News and other American networks.

Neither do I condone Muslim bashing, but you and another poster were very defensive about your religion, and I'm sorry to repeat but the countries which are predominantly Muslim are also some of the most oppressive against women.

With regards to your assumption that my background is akin to 'white trailer trash', you are very much mistaken because I am an educated professional and am not white. But based on your lack of reasoning skills and constant use profanity, perhaps you are the one who comes from an uneducated background.
            Again dude - like I posted before - don't fall for that trap bro...

The thing is this. We are all born as human beings. There is a strange way of calling ppl who are born in muslimic families to call them moslem. And see them as moslem. The US is a country for example where you can most ppl are christians I guess. But still if a US citizen is born you won't call him christian. He is an American. If a baby is born in Afghanistan you call them muslim.

You have to make a difference between ppl who are born as muslims and ppl who actually live after ISLAM and are truly muslims. Only because you were born in a so called islamic country or an so called islamic family - it doesn't mean that you live by these values. The same if you get born in a christian country or an christian family. I was born in a christian family in a christian country and I'm still a muslim.

You have to make this difference. If a muslimic father kills his daughter because she had sex before marriage it is called honor killing and gets linked to ISLAM. If a normal father kills his wife and his kids because the wife had sex with someone else and wants to leave him you call it a tragedy or drama... arabic ppl... turkish ppl - if they do something you always link it to ISLAM. If a normal person does something you just call it murder, robbery or whatever.

The examples for countries you mentioned I could also give you counter examples - if you talking about women who get spat on because they don't wear burqua (which of course is wrong because it is only a decision that the woman can make and the only one who will judge her is God) I can give you examples of women getting beat up or don't becoming a job because they WANTED to wear burqua or hijab.

And certain countries but this will go deep now - you have to see what is really going on. Saudi-Arabia has a state religion but it is not the ISLAM how it supposed to be. They called Wahabis. Afghanistan is ruled by America - they may have a so called islamic government like Germany has a so called german government - but both countries are ruled by America - this is no secret.

Other countries and IDK if it is true - but if it is true this is the best proof why these countries aren't islamic bro. Women aren't slaves. Something like a slave doesn't exist in ISLAM and if there are slaves and you free them you reward will be big. Women are equal and not foolish creatures. This is probably like it is in this country IDK but it has nothing to do with ISLAM. These are probably traditions how fathers treated their woman and the sons continue with it but it is wrong. It is so wrong. May God help them on the right way ALLAH HUMMA AMIN
            Last edited by jkaisen41; 12-29-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              Snoop dog beat his wife?

Im having a hard time believing that.
              IDK - I just meant because he wrote men who were known for their courage and toughness through history... and then he comes up with Snoop and Dre *looooooooooooooooooooooooool* like they are some important historical figures *looooooooooooooooooool* I mean who hasn't heard in history lessons about the great Snoop Dogg who pummeld France into submission with his sword called Doggfather... Dre, the man who single handed beat down the roman empire with a new toxic drink called chronic... it is just legend stuff :-)

I mean he is an ALT but he always gets ppl responding to him... he is good

Comment

• Get a grip you lot.

So, women in many countries are oppressed.

That is a truly terrible situation, and I agree that something needs to be done to rectify it, but that has absolutely nothing to do with Mayweather, or the circumstances surrounding his case.

He is likely guilty of assault, in fact I pretty much guarantee it.

But only an idiot would attempt to insinuate that he beat Harris up, or that Harris is "oppressed", or anything even close..... smarten up, that floozy would still be eating through a straw if Mayweather beat her up, and if she was "oppressed", then she would not be living in luxury.

Some of you need to go find a girlfriend and gain some real life experience, women can incite you like nothing on earth, and once they know what buttons to push, they zero in on them.

Again, you should have enough control to deal with the situation without resorting to violence, but we are all human, and some women know exactly what they are doing and they know exactly what buttons to push.

Women can use words in a real dirty fashion, and they can be extremely manipulative..... sometimes they really intend to hurt you with what they say.

My bottom line: Mayweather was wrong, but Harris likely deserved everything she got. Nobody knows for sure, so this is just incessent whining.

Reminder: the courts have already dealt with Mayweather's transgressions.

Comment

Working...
                X