Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman on Mayweather: Beating a Lady, Not a Major Sin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well thats another reason these organisations in boxing are corrupt. hitting a lady is not that bad ???????????/ wtf!!!!!!!!!! and going against their own rules aswell. what a joke the wbc is.

Comment

lmao.........

Comment

The WBC going against their own rules again, surprise surprise.

"WBC regulations rule that when a champion is jailed, the boxer is stripped of his title."

Comment

I've said it before, I'll say it again- Jose Sulaiman is the worst thing to happen to pro Boxing, and he's only gotten worse the last few years. He deserves all the wrath and negative publicity that will be coming his way from his idiotic statement.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

"WBC regulations rule that when a champion is jailed, the boxer is stripped of his title."

True........

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Even if they do follow their own rules and strip him of the belt, they'll just give him a new one- the new WBC super duper top secret turquoise championship belt

Comment

Whoop that trick!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Do you know me or my views on life?

Look at the Hulk Hogan situation. His wife leaves him for the pool boy and gets around 60% of everything because she did so.

I don't condone anything. I've never hit a woman my entire life.

But I've been hit by woman and know many people who have; in result, it got laughed at. Women hit men and get alimony and ridiculously high numbers in child support because it's a double standard.

Like I said, this is a feminist society. It has nothing to do with Floyd. Do you even live in the U.S?

If you did, you would know this.

Speaking of women hitting men, stuff like this is advocated in the U.S. Had this have been the other way around, this dude would be looking at 20 years in prison.

Comment

i wonder if he caught her with any clean effective punches

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      World Boxing Council president Don Jose Sulaiman believes that the WBC should not strip Floyd Mayweather Jr. of his welterweight title because of his being sentenced to 90 days in prison.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      A typically greedy, but common-sense decision.

The bottom line is, unless he defaults on a mandatory, who cares ?

Comment

Working...
                      X