Comments Thread For: Sulaiman on Mayweather: Beating a Lady, Not a Major Sin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Meaning of post: I'm a virgin and watch too much BET
    Meaning I wasn't raised with a lot of western influence. In my country, women listen to the man, they cook, clean, take care of the children and do there role to make sure her husband is happy. So before you take a shot at me, you should go ask your woman if you're allowed to be on these forums cause we all know you aren't the one wearing the pants in your relationship if you think that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      The WBC going against their own rules again, surprise surprise.

"WBC regulations rule that when a champion is jailed, the boxer is stripped of his title."
      True, but in order for me to get too cut up about the WBC failing to enforce their "own rules", they would need to have been viewed credibly in the first place.

How is this any different from the MANY times they have failed to enforce a mandatory, or stripped a fighter undeservedly?

I say, lets get a grip here, because this boils down to the sentencing.

If Mayweather had not received a jail term, like most expected, then this would not be an issue..... the law is an arse, proven many times over, so lets not enable their rulings to affect our sport, regardless as to whether Mayweather deserves to do the time.

It may have been the wrong decision, because it verifies the inconsistency of the WBC, but it netted the right result. I dont want some chicks interpretation of US law (raises eyes heavenward), and political decisions, to affect my sport.

Possibly no big deal, because Mayweather likely doesn't give a **** about the belt anyways, except when it comes to negotiating a unification bout with Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
        Meaning I wasn't raised with a lot of western influence. In my country, women listen to the man, they cook, clean, take care of the children and do there role to make sure her husband is happy. So before you take a shot at me, you should go ask your woman if you're allowed to be on these forums cause we all know you aren't the one wearing the pants in your relationship if you think that way.
        So where we're you raised? And nobody gives a **** what you or your county thinks about a women's role this is America and you can't hit women's here

You're just a kid who hasn't experience life yet

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Even if they do follow their own rules and strip him of the belt, they'll just give him a new one- the new WBC super duper top secret turquoise championship belt
          You mean, like the "Diamond Belt", or should I say, the "Manny-belt"?

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            True, but in order for me to get too cut up about the WBC failing to enforce their "own rules", they would need to have been viewed credibly in the first place.

How is this any different from the MANY times they have failed to enforce a mandatory, or stripped a fighter undeservedly?

I say, lets get a grip here, because this boils down to the sentencing.

If Mayweather had not received a jail term, like most expected, then this would not be an issue..... the law is an arse, proven many times over, so lets not enable their rulings to affect our sport, regardless as to whether Mayweather deserves to do the time.

It may have been the wrong decision, because it verifies the inconsistency of the WBC, but it netted the right result. I dont want some chicks interpretation of US law (raises eyes heavenward), and political decisions, to affect my sport.

Possibly no big deal, because Mayweather likely doesn't give a **** about the belt anyways, except when it comes to negotiating a unification bout with Pacquiao.
            Please please tell me you are trolling I seriously can't stop laughing

Comment

Only 30 years ago it was perfectly acceptable to open hand slap a woman if they misbehaved. There is a difference between "beating" and slapping.

No doubt liberalism/feminism has had a hand in this. Most western women are the scum of the earth.

You would never see a woman in a south American country act up. Why? Because they know their role in the family. Western women can't even cook/clean these days. ****ing useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                So where we're you raised? And nobody gives a **** what you or your county thinks about a women's role this is America and you can't hit women's here

You're just a kid who hasn't experience life yet
                Haha a kid? You're the one who is still letting your woman tell you what you should wear when you go out. And if nobody gives a **** about what me and my country think of women, why would you ask where I'm from? Dumba$$...

Comment

Muhammad Ali used to slap the **** out of his wife. One time he had told his 1st wife to not wear make up, she did it anyways and he backhand pimp slapped her across the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Only 30 years ago it was perfectly acceptable to open hand slap a woman if they misbehaved. There is a difference between "beating" and slapping.

No doubt liberalism/feminism has had a hand in this. Most western women are the scum of the earth.

You would never see a woman in a south American country act up. Why? Because they know their role in the family. Western women can't even cook/clean these days. ****ing useless.
                    Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Do you know me or my views on life?

Look at the Hulk Hogan situation. His wife leaves him for the pool boy and gets around 60% of everything because she did so.

I don't condone anything. I've never hit a woman my entire life.

But I've been hit by woman and know many people who have; in result, it got laughed at. Women hit men and get alimony and ridiculously high numbers in child support because it's a double standard.

Like I said, this is a feminist society. It has nothing to do with Floyd. Do you even live in the U.S?

If you did, you would know this.
                      good points. if a woman says you rapped her, with no proof just her word, you are thrown into jail and have to prove you are innocent. but if a man says a woman rapped him nothing happens. the same is true with domestic abuse. fair is fair if you throw a man in jail for domestic abuse the same should be for women. my wife watch this show called teen mom. on 1 episode the girl was beating the crap out of the babies father. nothing happened to her. there was talk of her being charged but it never happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X