No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Come on homie, stop frontin. You don't care about Mayweather's family and what he did. All you care about is that Floyd is going to jail. Stop acting like you give a **** about "justice being served".
    actually grus....im pretty happy that justice have been served...as i sad before..i respect and admire floyds skill.....but the mofo is stupid outside the ring....seriously!

Comment

• Mayweather VS Pacquiao is become more and more of a myth...

Comment

• damn.......

Comment

• I hope his celly isn't a 300lb Bubba with a soft spot for pretty boys. He'll come out in three months walking funny.

Comment

• it was also reported he got 90 days, either way the average guy never would have got this...he should do half the time, community svc & into the gym...what a dope over a cell phone..he's dumb to be w/that dumb b***h...

Comment

• MaYWEATHER CHOSE JAIL OVER PACQUIAO

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                Oh! My Lord and savior Pacquiao Christ! Why have you forsaken me?????!!!!!!!

But seriously, only a true Floyd/Manny fanboy would be hurt if you called them a *****/*******.
                Shut up you *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  On Wednesday morning in Clark County Supreme Court, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. was sentenced by Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa to six months in jail in connection to an ongoing criminal case related to assault allegations. Mayweather was calm and quiet when sentenced. Accoding to the judge, the final 90 of those days will be suspended and the first 90 days of the sentence will be spent at the Clark County correction center in Las Vegas. The judge scheduled a surrender date for the morning of January 6th. Mayweather will also attend a long term domestic counseling program for a period of twelve months and pay a $500 fine.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  its a real shame that this piece of shit is only doing 6 or 3 months in jail, the judge should have given him a few years in jail, oh well atleast the boxing world will be scum free for a few months have a nice stay in prison floyd im sure no one will miss you....

oh and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    don't believe the media and ******* hype, floyd ain't dumb, thats why he's the highest earning boxer in the history of the sport, also, floyds house is paid for and i think that's worth somewhere around 17-20 million alone! Floyd does bet a lot and he wins more than he loses contrary to belief, believe me, if floyd stopped boxing today he will never go broke, those assets floyd has can all be sold for millions, plus his bf is 50 cent.. Com on son dude aint neva goin broke...
                    You know too much about Floyds finances...

Are you Floyds' personal assistant? or personal accountant/asset manager?

Comment

• Originally posted by PacJesus View Post
                      Can't you see my child, my sheep know it is thy father Arum that leadeth thy path furthest from the one they call Money. By any means shall my name be exalted by the emboldened, even as thy greatest nemesis lays the foundation to for my perpetual demise.
                      Keep making mockery... Please keep doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X