No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
    floyd will do no more than 30 days,, maybe even less (25).....

but to give some opinions on the matter, i thought floyd hired top dollar attorneys ( or maybe he thought?).. this was the best deal they come up with, really?...also they let the trial be held infront of nothing but women for a domestic dispute?... should have had a change of venue, did we not learn anything from the oj simpson trial.... i think this all boils down to the attorneys floyd hired..

he should have been like nucky thompson and got himself another lawyer.. boardwalk empire and this could have ended the same way haha
    same thing I was thinking!!!...like really?!?....that was was the best deal on the table?!?....smh

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post

why was tim bradley allowed in the courtroom?

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        same thing I was thinking!!!...like really?!?....that was was the best deal on the table?!?....smh
        yeah man something is not right... something tells me floyd is going to be looking elsewhere for counsel in the future, if this was the best deal they presented him with, im pretty sure he must of looked at him like "what the fuk have i been paying you for???"

Comment

• A thousand bucks for poking an eye? Americans are becoming so weak ane ******ed. And women are taking advantage because of their gender. Not right. That culture is invading Hispanic countries too.

Comment

• Free Money!!!!

Comment

• Just a few things I want to say here...

First of all, both of the more "passionate" of the respective fanbases are making themselves look pretty silly on here. Floyd deserved time, don't kid yourself. I assumed he wouldn't get any because of his status, but he really got a slap on the wrist (90 days for 9 misdemeanors and a history of similar altercations!) especially when you consider with how many prior arrests he has with similar violent situations. I'm a fan of Floyd as a fighter, but some of you are just being embarrassing.

Now it is on to you Pacaholics. Most of you are pinoys sitting in netcafes in Philippines, why the hell are you even discussing the nuances of the American legal system? It just makes you look stupid for doing it. If you really thought Pacquiao has a good chance to beat Mayweather, why are you celebrating that your guy might miss another opportunity to fight his nemesis? Again that just seems irrational and stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                Free Money!!!!
                lmao...thats his next line of shirts. if i saw that, id literally die.

Comment

• lol floyd will be out in no time im pretty sure the jail is over crowded so in stead of 90 days he'll prob do 18 or something lol

Comment

• will floyd demand drug testing from his new cell mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Just a few things I want to say here...

First of all, both of the more "passionate" of the respective fanbases are making themselves look pretty silly on here. Floyd deserved time, don't kid yourself. I assumed he wouldn't get any because of his status, but he really got a slap on the wrist (90 days for 9 misdemeanors and a history of similar altercations!) especially when you consider with how many prior arrests he has with similar violent situations. I'm a fan of Floyd as a fighter, but some of you are just being embarrassing.

Now it is on to you Pacaholics. Most of you are pinoys sitting in netcafes in Philippines, why the hell are you even discussing the nuances of the American legal system? It just makes you look stupid for doing it. If you really thought Pacquiao has a good chance to beat Mayweather, why are you celebrating that your guy might miss another opportunity to fight his nemesis? Again that just seems irrational and stupid.
                      Spot on. But I only differ from the fact that I've been around Floyd a few times. He's a pretty decent dude. There are always multiple sides to many people. Humans and complexed.

Comment

Working...
                      X