Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another extended vacation for Floydie, paving the way for the 4th encounter of Pacman vs Marquez!

So what's the current score of Floydies Court cases?
    2 LOSSES and 1WIN?!

Comment

• Floyd knew exactly why he committed domestic violence LOL. I joked to my buddy when that story first broke. Dude can beat Pac but he keeps putting up barriers LOL. This fight will never happen folks.

Comment

• I wonder if Floyd asked his BM for extra special test before he decided to fight her??? I doubt it because that was a fight he wasn't trying to avoid... All Arum has to do is dress Pacquiao up like Jossie Harris AKA Floyd's BM and we'll get the fight ASAP....

Comment

• Domestic Violence Statistics

■Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.

■Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family.

■Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women—more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes combined.

■Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.

■Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup.

■Everyday in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.

■Ninety-two percent of women surveyed listed reducing domestic violence and sexual assault as their top concern.

■Domestic violence victims lose nearly 8 million days of paid work per year in the US alone—the equivalent of 32,000 full-time jobs.

■Based on reports from 10 countries, between 55 percent and 95 percent of women who had been physically abused by their partners had never contacted non-governmental organizations, shelters, or the police for help.

■The costs of intimate partner violence in the US alone exceed $5.8 billion per year: $4.1 billion are for direct medical and health care services, while productivity losses account for nearly $1.8 billion.

■Men who as children witnessed their parents’ domestic violence were twice as likely to abuse their own wives than sons of nonviolent parents.
          From the site: http://domesticviolencestatistics.or...ce-statistics/
          Last edited by Slip Stream; 12-22-2011, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• reading the first few pages and floyd's army has the ****ing nerve of saying "well, pacquiao dodged a bullet!"

floyd is going to jail for beating up women. and shiiittting on pac is what they still think about

pathetic ****s

Comment

• Comment

• I think it’s vitally important that we separate the fighter and the man, because right now, the man is looking rather shabby. I also think its important to leave Manny Pacquiao out of this, he doesn't have anything to do with what's happening, this is all Floyd's doing and is completely unrelated to the fight.

I said it once in a way, the guy's at a crossroad, he can either take this lesson into himself and learn to follow a different path, or he can run from it and let his million cushion the fall. But in that worse case scenario we’re left with an unrepentant abuser and pathetically small “man.”

I'd wager some of you on this site can identify with what's happening to Floyd, the statistics make it more than likely. I feel sorry for everyone involved, sometimes people just don’t know any better. Their lives are tragically cut from the same cloth as their parents before them. I hope he has the courage to break the cycle.

Imho a man that lays his hands on a woman is not a real man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    reading the first few pages and floyd's army has the ****ing nerve of saying "well, pacquiao dodged a bullet!"

floyd is going to jail for beating up women. and shiiittting on pac is what they still think about

pathetic ****s

Yup, thought the same exact thing.

I'm not surprised. Throughout Floyd's previous extended vacation they had the courage to state it was Manny's fault that the fight was not being made. Like as if it was Manny's fault that Floyd wanted to avoid fighting. Even Floyd's own words didn't convince them!
                    Last edited by ADP02; 12-22-2011, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      exactly!!!

the guy plead guilty and got the maximum jail sentence, why else would he plead guilty?

pleading guilty usually means you get a better sentencing, but not this time.

Floyd knew, hes calculating.
                      Youre a fool if he plead not guilty this would have gotten dragged out with possible longer sentence due to the other charges. This takes care of all his legal problems rather swiftly. 3 months and over.

Comment

Working...
                      X