No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
    Spot on. But I only differ from the fact that I've been around Floyd a few times. He's a pretty decent dude. There are always multiple sides to many people. Humans and complexed.
    Exactly. I've worked with a couple of celebrities who were among the nicest people I've met. But when some of their dirty laundry comes out you'd never expect that from them.

Comment

• this is the dance floyd did after he realized he could duck and dodge Pac for more months

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        Exactly. I've worked with a couple of celebrities who were among the nicest people I've met. But when some of their dirty laundry comes out you'd never expect that from them.
        I'm still laughing that you pretty much got called a "*****" in this thread

"He has not praised my personal savior Pacquiao to proper standards, he must be a *****!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          So three Months.
          His jail sentence means he will be released only two months before a major fight, likely to be against the Philippines' Manny Pacquiao, scheduled to take place on 5 May.[sic]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16296247

Hopefully...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Just a few things I want to say here...

First of all, both of the more "passionate" of the respective fanbases are making themselves look pretty silly on here. Floyd deserved time, don't kid yourself. I assumed he wouldn't get any because of his status, but he really got a slap on the wrist (90 days for 9 misdemeanors and a history of similar altercations!) especially when you consider with how many prior arrests he has with similar violent situations. I'm a fan of Floyd as a fighter, but some of you are just being embarrassing.

Now it is on to you Pacaholics. Most of you are pinoys sitting in netcafes in Philippines, why the hell are you even discussing the nuances of the American legal system? It just makes you look stupid for doing it. If you really thought Pacquiao has a good chance to beat Mayweather, why are you celebrating that your guy might miss another opportunity to fight his nemesis? Again that just seems irrational and stupid.
            Justice comes before boxing, shame on people to even think that someone should escape justice because they want to see a boxing match. Get your priorities right people.

Floyd got off very lightly, for the charges against him and his previous, he should have been locked up for at least a year.

But effectively he got less than 3 months, so if he wants he can still fight Pacquiao next year, that is if he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
              Spot on. But I only differ from the fact that I've been around Floyd a few times. He's a pretty decent dude. There are always multiple sides to many people. Humans and complexed.
              Yeah, but a man should not hit a woman in front of children. Actually, no parent should hit his/her spouse in front of children (or ever). I like Floyd, but if he's guilty, then he's guilty and should serve the time.

Some people argue that this person or that person has it coming--and it may be true, but that does not entitle (give someone the right) to do wrong to bring about a measure of 'justice'. There are two sides and maybe she was being impossible but I maintain he should not have put his hands on her in anger...at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I'm still laughing that you pretty much got called a "*****" in this thread

"He has not praised my personal savior Pacquiao to proper standards, he must be a *****!"
                Oh! My Lord and savior Pacquiao Christ! Why have you forsaken me?????!!!!!!!

But seriously, only a true Floyd/Manny fanboy would be hurt if you called them a *****/*******.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  Oh! My Lord and savior Pacquiao Christ! Why have you forsaken me?????!!!!!!!

But seriously, only a true Floyd/Manny fanboy would be hurt if you called them a *****/*******.
                  Can't you see my child, my sheep know it is thy father Arum that leadeth thy path furthest from the one they call Money. By any means shall my name be exalted by the emboldened, even as thy greatest nemesis lays the foundation to for my perpetual demise.

Comment

• 90 days from the 6th of January takes him to the first week of April. May 5 is now out of the question unless he trains in jail.

This should be good news for Arum since he said Pac may only return in June because of the cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                      What kid sends there 100 million dollar Dad to Jail over BS like this?

Those rats can forget about Christmas presents.
                      I don't give a damn if he was a 100 billion dollar dad!
                      You put your hands on my mom... then you're askin for a death wish!

Comment

Working...
                      X